Cold 🥶

Warnings~ none I don't think
Words~327

"So what do you want to watch?" Nat asked as she sat beside you on the sofa(couch).

"I don't mind."

"How about... y/f/m?" She asked knowing you would want to watch it.

"Sure" you replied.

She put her head on your shoulder as she was scrolling through Netflix.

You always loved the feeling of Nat holding you, you loved the warmth, the feeling of being loved. You were desperate right now for cuddles, wishing she'd never let go. You really needed one of her hugs now because this is the first full day you've been able to spend together in ages.

You started to feel a little cold, but you began to exaggerate a little bit knowing she would cuddle you as soon as she noticed. She frowned when she saw you rubbing your arms.

"Are you ok?" she asked

"Yeah I'm good, just a little cold"

"Oh, well come here then" she said as she opened her arms and embraced you in a hug. You immediately felt loved and happy that you were in your girlfriends arms. As your gaze fixed upon the tv, she leant down and pressed a loving kiss onto your temple.

"Any warmer?" She asked, noticing the warmth on your skin.

"Yes, thank you" you replied, looking up at her with a smile that always made Nat get butterflies in her belly.

"It's alright baby, anything for you" she smiled back before continuing. "Nothing comes close to being able to hold onto you, just me and you cuddling is my favourite thing to do"

You craned your neck so you could kiss her on the lips. Your lips locked with hers, before she pulled away a few seconds later.

"I love you Nat" you smiled and dropped your head back onto her shoulder to continue watching y/f/m. She held you a little tighter, looking forward to spend more days just like these in the future with you.

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍

Oo also I've very curious to what you all think I look like. This sounds a bit weird but describe what you think I look like in the comment thing. I'm very curious to know lmao 💀