Food 😋

Warnings~mention of sex ig ?
Words~360

This is going to be quite short

Enjoy
(You're in lockdown for this one)

———————————————
Over the past few months Nat had taken up the hobby of cooking. She spent almost every day making something. Weather it was a snack or a whole three course meal.

You see before lockdown she couldn't make anything with out setting something on fire, apart from a good old pb&j sandwich.

Nat has been in the kitchen for around two hours now and you decided to see where she was. You hopped off the bed and made your way down to the living area. As you walked in the smell of paella hit your nose and your mouth immediately started to water.

Nat had made paella for the both of you to enjoy, quietly and peacefully while the others were out.

You were just in time as Nat placed the two bowls on the table. She turned around and jumped in surprise, she didn't expect you to be watching her form the doorframe.

"Jesus! You scared me!" She laughed.

"Sorry. I was wondering where you were so I came down." You replied

She came over to you and wrapped her arms around your neck and gently placed a kiss on your lips.

"Do you remember when you told me paella was your favourite meal?" She questioned

"No... but I don't remember of things" you replied with a smile.

"Well I made paella for us!" She exclaimed happily.

You both made your way to the table and sat down. You took some onto your fork and gave it a blow to cool it down. And you put it in your mouth you moaned at the taste.

"Omg Nat this is so good!" You said once you swallowed.

"I'm glad you like it" She said

"I don't like it I love it."  Once you said that Nats smile grew. "It's almost better than sex" you continued. She scoffed in reply.

"Hey! I said almost" you said pointing the fork at her.

"That good huh ?" She asked teasingly.

After that you continued to eat and chat about life and the future like you normally do.

19 dayssssss !!!!!!

Please please please request something. My brain is literally empty.

I have tests for the next two weeks so my updates might be slower than usual. (sorry)

Anyways have a good rest of the night/day. Stay safe.

~Millie🤍🤍