Tease

Warnings~ swearing, implied sex (and that's all you're gonna get)
Words~ 325

Natasha Romanoff, perfect example of a dream girlfriend. She was kind, loving, absolutely gorgeous and very protective. All of those characteristics you could see just by looking at her. You knew she was a tease the moment you two started dating. But what you didn't know is that she would tease you all the time.

You spent all day running around trying to get the paperwork done for Fury. Nat decided to be a tease today, not know how stressed you already were, it put you in one of those moods where you didn't know what you wanted. One minute you'll be pissed off, angry at the smallest thing, then the next you'll be so tired to the point where you could fall asleep standing up.

The teasing started this morning. For example in the gym. She decided that in training she would wear a sports bra the ever so slightly pushed her boobs up and leggings that fitted perfectly to the shape of her ass, knowing she'd have you drooling within minutes.

After that, she asks if you wanted to join her in the shower, which of course you did. You would never pass up on that opportunity. You thought you were going to have shower sex. But did that happen? No. The most contact you got was when she washed you like always. She squeezed some soap into her hands, came up behind you, pressing her front into your back and gently let her hands glide down your body. She brought her hands back up your body and curled her hands around your boobs. Her lips were sucking and nibbling over your neck and shoulder.

She then proceeded to wash your hair and let you rinse yourself off while she washed. You offered to wash her but she kindly rejected the offer. After you were done she got out and wrapped a town around herself and got dressed for the day.

Hey so I haven't uploaded in a few days (sorry I've been busy)

Omg, I ordered a phone case the other day and guess who's on it?

If anyone wants to be friends on social media lmk <3 (dm me)

I still have two parts coming up so Maximoff_Anna and jvilla2906 yours are coming up <3

Ooo also I'm getting my ears pierced like Nat's. I have 4 ear lobe ones (on both)and a helix one on my left so all I need is another one underneath that one and then all I need is a conch and tragus :)

 I have 4 ear lobe ones (on both)and a helix one on my left so all I need is another one underneath that one and then all I need is a conch and tragus :)

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍