Birthday p.2 (S•J)⚠️

I hope you guys are happy 🙄
Words~ 526
Warnings~ smut. For real this time
IM SORRY. I HATED WRITING THIS. IT WAS AGAINST MY WILL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There she was. On the bed in lingerie and holy fuck was she hot. The two piece lace bra and thong was absolutely stunning. I made my way over to her slowly. I straddled her lap taking in all the beauty that was beneath me. She grabbed onto the back of my neck and pulled me in. Our lips met and interlocked with one another. She licked my lip asking for entrance but I didn't let her in. She knows full well she's a bottom.

As we made out, I began taking off the light pink lace bra slowly just to tease her. "Please don't tease" she let out through the heavy pants coming from her mouth. I fully removed the bra and discarded it somewhere else in the room. I made my way down her body to her breasts. Gently but firmly sucking and biting the skin just above her nipple creating a large purple hickey. I carried on marking her boobs and neck until I was satisfied enough to move on.

I placed soft kisses down her stomach until I made it to the waist band of her thong. I looked up and met her gorgeous green eyes silently asking for permission. She nodded her head and whispered out a small 'please'.

It didn't take long for me to hook my finger under the band and pull them down her legs and off her ankles, joking the bra she once wore. I kissed my way back up to her. She let out a loud moan when I pressed a kiss to her clit. Her hands immediately found my head and pushed me closer to where she wanted me.

I inserted two fingers and slowly started thrusting them in and out. Heavenly moans escaped her lips when I began sucking on her clit. I watched up through hooded eyes as my fingers worked magic inside her. I hummed, and I could hear the muffled moan of the blond.

"Shit! Right there," Scarlett's eyebrows furrowed and her hand in my hair tightened. Her legs shook, and her moans filled the room. I removed my fingers, replacing them with my tongue. Her slick ran down my chin as her hips bucked up.

"I'm gonna cum!" She slapped her hand over her mouth when she realised how loud she was. I rubbed my finger over her clit in tight circles.

"Let go love" I encouraged and went back to eating her out. With that she came and she came hard. I licked up every last drop as if it were my last meal. Once she came down from her high I moved up her body to give her a kiss. She was a panting mess. I let her catch her breath before going in for round two.

After many rounds she was done. She couldn't stop panting and was definitely overstimulated. "Best birthday sex ever" she said as she looked up at me with tired eyes. I got up off the bed and went to the bathroom to fetch a warm wash cloth. I walked back over to my naked wife and gently and carefully cleaned her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never again will I be writing smut. You better thank me for this. ._.

To my lovely, wonderful girlfriend. I'm sorry for this but take notes ig 🤷🏽‍♀️👀

Goodbye I'm going to jump of vormir after writing this.

~Millie 🤍🤍

Natasha Romanoff x Female reader Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें