Sleepy (S•J)

if you could give me ideas for either
Nat x daughter reader
Scarlett x daughter reader
Nat x reader with a child
Scarlett x reader with a child
that would be great :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was summer time and you were currently on the set of the fifth avengers movie. No one was expecting it to happen but everyone would be coming back. Kevin hasn't said much about the plot but you don't really care, he's brining your favourite avenger back. Natasha.

You were currently in the Lounge waiting to film a scene later on in the day. Scarlett was currently filming with Flo so you were alone. You were scrolling in your phone, occasionally posting random stuff on instagram for your millions of followers to see.

At one point, Hailee came in and started a conversation. That conversation went on until you both decided to have a nap. Filming for movies always seems fun, which for the most part it is, but the lack of sleep is starting to take affect on you.

About half an hour into your nap, Flo joined, she slept next to Hailee, resting her head in the brunette shoulder. Scarlett was still on set for another hour before she came to find you. She saw how tired you were this morning when she woke you up for the day so she wasn't surprised to see you napping in the sofa.

She pulled out her phone to take a picture of the three of you that she would post in her story later. Later meaning when marvel announced the new movie.

She walked over to you and shook you slightly. "Room for one more?" She asked once you peeled one eye open to see who was disturbing your sleep. You said nothing, only opening your arms for her to sleep in like you do every night. You both let out content sighs once she had settled in your arms.

--

Another hour later you got woken up by Chris (Evans) telling you that they needed you on set. It took you a minute to adjust your eyes to the bright light in the room. Looking around you saw that Lizzie joined you at some point during your nap.

You very carefully moved Scarlett out of your arms making sure she didn't wake up.

After filming, you came back to find everyone now awake and chatting about all sorts. You made your way over to Scarlett to sit in her lap and join the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

really don't know what this is

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍