School

Words~ 524
Warnings~ none
(not proof read)

Natasha-mama
Wanda-mum

Y/n's POV
School is so bad at the moment. Everyday I come home and cry. I hate everyone apart from my friends. Teachers are putting so much unnecessary stress on us and it's all too much.

My mum picked me up from school today and she tried to make conversation but I was too tired to keep up with it. She knew something was wrong, I could see it in her face but I don't want my mothers worrying about me.

"Hey bub. How was school today?" Mama asked me from the kitchen counter where she was doing some work.

"It was ok I guess" I replied with a small shrug. I grabbed an apple and went straight to my room to start the endless amount of homework I had to do.

*2 hours later. No ones POV*

Nat and Wanda were in the living room watching a show. Normally their daughter would join them but today she hadn't. Wanda grew worried but Natasha comforted her and said she maybe wanted some alone time.

Well that was 2 hours ago and Wanda was getting more worried by the minute. She got up from Natasha's lap and made her way to her daughters bedroom. Wanda heard small cries and simpers coming from behind the door.

Y/n was crying and she only just about managed to hear the knock at her door. "Come in" she said through the tears. Wanda opened her door and saw the small lump under the duvet.

She walked over to Y/n's bed and sat down. She placed a comforting hand on what she assumed was her leg.

"What's wrong" Wanda whispered almost too quiet to hear. Y/n heard the softness in her mums voice and peeled the duvet off her body. Wanda saw her cheeks stained with tears and brought her daughter into a hug. Y/n began crying again.

Wanda let her get all the tears out while softly rubbing her back.

Natasha was left alone for quite a while and began getting curious as to what was taking so long. She made her way upstairs and looked through the open door of Y/n's bedroom to be met with her wife and daughter. She knew something was up from the way Wanda was holding her.

Every since Y/n was a baby, the only way to calm her down was to rock her back and forth gently. Natasha sat down next to Wanda and gave Y/n a kiss on the forehead.

--

Y/n had stopped crying and told both her mothers why she was crying. Natasha said she would call the school and tell them to not give her any more than three prices a week or she would go full Black Widow mode on them.

The three of them made their way back downstairs to start making dinner. Wanda scolded both Natasha and Y/n for dancing too much because they almost knocked the pans off the stove, which probably would've created a fire.

Safe to say Y/n was a lot more happier and was not coming home from school upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one is a little longer

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍