Pizza (S•J)

Warnings~ swearing ?
Words~501

No ones POV
You've had one of the busiest of weeks, from filming, to doing multiple interviews in one day. You finally have a weekend to yourself. The sun was out and there was a lovely summer breeze. Your wife, Scarlett, wore a ravishing red bikini, defining each and every one of her beautiful curves.

You were sunbathing near the pool in your back garden when your wife walked out with all sorts of items in her arms. "We're having a barbecue!" she exclaims. She carefully placed the burger packets and tongs on the counter of your outdoor kitchen.

You get up from the chair you were once sunbathing on and made your way over to Scarlett. You lift your hand ready to smack her ass but before your hand can reach her cheek, she grabs your wrist. "Absolutely not" she says giving you the side-eye, smirking slightly.

"But my hands need something to hold" you wined. "They feel empty" you continued. "Your belly will also feel empty if you carry on acting like a child" she smirked. "But-" you were going to finish that sentance but when she shot you a look that said 'don't push it' you threw your hands up and huffed, "Fine!" Because of this, Scarlett decided to tease you while flipping burgers.

With the outside temperature being 29 degrees Celsius, Scarlett's mouth went dry. "Hey babe can you pass me that water bottle please?" she asked you. You were too distracted by emails that you didn't hear her. "Hmm?" you looked up from your phone. "Nevermind I'll get it myself" she said, reaching over to grab it.

Her next love made your heart practically beat out of your chest. She leant over you, making her ass on full display. Your eyes widened and if you were to look close enough, you could probably see the drool that was coming out the corner of your mouth. When she grabbed it, she opened it and started drinking. A little dribble missed her mouth and triclked down her neck, onto her boobs.

"You're catching flies my darling" she said, using her finger to close your opened mouth. She went back to cooking the burgers and you went back to reading emails.

Once the burgers were cooked, she set them on a plate to cool for a few minutes. She came over to you and snatched your phone out of your hand. "Hey! Why did you d-" you got cut off from her pressing her lips into yours. Your lips fit together like a puzzle and they started moving in sync with one another. She quickly pulled away much to your disliking.

"Umn excuse you, I was enjoying that" you said annoyed. She leant into your ear and whispers seductively, "if you want me, earn it" she pulled away and smirked. "You're annoying" you teased. "That's not what you'll be thinking later" she winked. God can that women turn you on with just one look.

I needed to upload something so have this little part

I've got to wake up at 7:30 tomorrow to babysit a child for 10 hours 😳 TEN !!!! wish me luck. Also Im babysitting on Thursday so I doubt I'll have a part uploaded then but I'll try my best <3

I've got two requests that I'm still working on and hopefully they are going to be long ones. I'm pretty sure they will be as it's taken me like 2 weeks to write them and they still aren't done. (When they are done I'll upload them at the same time <3)

Anyways, how is everyone

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍