Halloween

Words~233(short but cute and funny)
Warnings~ idk none 🤷‍♀️

Nat's POV
Y/n came in our room after being gone for about an hour. She rushed off shouting, "I'll be back I just need to make a halloween costume!" It was odd but then again so is she.

"Why are your hands red?" I asked as I noticed her hands were bright red.

"Oh yeah. They're stained red because I just finished making my Halloween costume" she said innocently with the cutest smile.

"May i see the costume?" I asked because I had no idea she was making one. Normally we would do a cute but basic couples costume like she's an angel and I'm a devil.

"I thought you'd never ask!" She said as she rushed back out the room, I assume to put on her costume.

Fast forward 15 minutes she comes in wearing a white dress shirt that she had covered in fake blood, well I hope it's fake. She had it tied up just underneath her boobs with bloody handprints on her boobs. She also had a black pencil skirt on which jagged her curves nicely. The top she was wearing wasn't done up so her cleavage was on show. It was pretty sexy not gonna lie.

"I want you to wear the same. You know, match me" she said.

"Only if you make the handprints on my boobs?" I asked smirking at her.

"Obviously I will!" She said coming over to me. She wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed me on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk about this one. I got inspiration from my Halloween costume and thought of it.

MY HANDS ARE STAINED AND IVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THE RED OFF. ITS FAKE BLOOD AND I WANNA DO MAKEUP WITH IT BUT IF IT STAINS MY FACE IMMA BE GOING INTO SCHOOL LOOKING LIKE A TOMATO.

if you have any ideas on how to get it off lmk 😭

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍