Shorts p.4

buckle up, some of these are going to be long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n: Hey Nat let's play a game.

Nat: What game?

Y/n: spin the bottle

Nat: But it's just us...

Y/n: Spin the fucking bottle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(you're 7 in this)

Y/n: So when did you turn into spiders ?

Yelena: What are you talking about?

Y/n: That's not how it works bub

Y/n:*gasps*

Y/n: Fake ass bitches.

Nat: Don't say that. Where did you learn that?

Y/n: * looks at yelena*

Yelena: *subtly shakes her head 'no'*

Y/n: Umm... Aunt Lena

Yelena: Y/nnnn ! don't snitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're in bed with Nat. While she was sleeping, you got thirsty so you got up to get a glass of water. You feel her grab your hand pulling you back into her embrace. "Don't leave, you're warm" she says in a sleepy voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're laying in bed with Nat, your legs intertwined with one another. "I'm gonna take a bath" you told her as you got up from the bed and made your way to the bathroom. You put the plug in the drain and started the tap. You added your favourite bubble bath and even added some bath salts. Once it was ready you got undressed and sat in.

15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" You called out. Nat opened the door and stepped it. She made her way over to you and sat on the floor right by the tub. "You ok?" She asks. "Yeah I'm ok" you responded.

You start talking about how your day and Nat starts talking about hers. You had a small mission earlier. Nothing major, it was just meant to be a steak out. The person you were meant to be watching caught you and long story short you had to fight him. You were throwing punches and kicks which tired you out. Normally you do so much more than just a few punches and kicks but today it physically drained you more.

You start to feel tired and Natasha notices. "Dry yourself and get into bed, I'll take care of the bath" she said handing you a light pink fluffy towel. You nod and get up wrapping the towel around your body. You get dressed and went straight to the bed. Natasha came in shortly after and joined you. "Sleep love" she whispered guiding your head on her chest, knowing you love listening to her heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat: Describe yourself in one word

Y/n: Yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Scarlett one)
Y/n: Scar can I stay here tonight, I've lost my keys

Scarlett: They're in your hand

Y/n: *throws keys across the room*

Y/n: I have lost my keys. Can I stay here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is a Tiktok sound )