Lab🥼

Warnings~ none :)
Words~668

Y/n's POV  (8 am)
I woke up to Nat peppering kisses all over my face, I smiled and let out a small laugh. My eyes fluttered open and stared into her beautiful green eyes.

"Morning" I said with a tired smile. She kissed me,

"Morning babe, Tony's been nonstop texting you asking for you to spend some time in the lab today." I hummed, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and getting out of bed. Making my way to the closet to find some clothes. We walked into the kitchen and saw the team chatting amongst themselves and eating breakfast.

"morning!" I half shouted, grabbing the waffle Wanda had just placed on her plate and ran away before she could take it back. She glared at me as I sat down across the table from her, if looks could kill I'd be dead on the floor right now.

Nat got some waffles and a coffee and sat on my lap starting to eat, I wrapped a arm around her waist and started to eat my waffle... well Wanda's waffle.

"Hey Tony... what do you need me in the lab for today?" I questioned.

"I want to work on your new suit!" He replied more excited than usual.

We sat in the kitchen for another 15 minutes before getting up to head down to the lab.

*14 hours later* 10pm ish

We spent most of the day adding new stuff to my suit to make it even better than the last one. We had to do some test runs on the suit to make sure it was ready to go out on the field and do missions.

*3 hours later* 1am ish

Me and Tony had just finished the test runs and my suit was ready to go. Thank god because my old suit had zero protection and was just a basic black suit.

I walked over to my phone and saw 7 messages from Nat.

5 pm
Nat: are you still in the lab cause I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie at just chill ? x

7 pm
Nat: I take it your still in the lab. Dinners almost ready, it's pizza !!! x

8 pm
Nat: pizza is ready, please come up and eat x

9 pm
Nat: well you missed some of the best pizza Wanda has ever made, text me back and I'll order you food of your choice x

11 pm
Nat: babe, you can't stay in the lab all day, come up to bed please x

12 pm
Nat: get your ass to bed!!!

12:30 pm
Nat: whatever, night

I groaned and tired my phone off, turning to Tony to tell him I was off to bed to which he just nodded as a reply. I walked out of the lab and made my way over to the elevator. I pressed the button to mine and Natasha's floor and waited.

When I got to the door I stopped, signed, turned the handle and walked in. I changed out of my clothes and put on some cute pjs then made my way to the bed and climes in behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her close to me. She subconsciously turned around and opened her eyes.

I kissed her and looked into her eyes, "I'm really sorry, I lost track of time and didn't check my phone. It won't happen again, I promise" I said and kissed her again just to show how sorry I was.

"Yes you will, you've said that exact excuse before, but it's ok I just wanted to spend some time with you" she replied in a raspy voice.

"We will spent the rest of the week together doing whatever we want, ok?"

"Ok" was all I got before she fluttered her eyes closed and fell back asleep.

I kissed her head and fell asleep with her wrapped in my arms, the best place to be.

Ok I don't really like this but oh well :)

If you have any requests lmk

Also quick heads up, I might not post for a little bit because I'm on report at my school and if I get bad numbers on that report tomorrow then I'm grounded, but when am I not. If you know me, I'm always getting myself grounded... whoops. (But hopefully I won't get grounded)

~millie 🤍🤍