A note from Rae/ Q&A

Oh, my god. We made it to the end.

I truly can't believe it. This tiny idea that I constantly daydreamed about during the spring/ early summer actually became my first official FINISHED practice story.

Yes, practice. My actual superhero/ supervillain duology is still in it's beginning stages, but I can't wait to share it with you all when I finally get a good outline. Babes, I cannot WAIT for you to meet Arie, and this time, she's the one who controls fire.

I can't thank you guys enough for all of the love, support and hilarious comments you've all given me. I truly hoped you all enjoyed this, because I enjoyed writing it, despite how hard it was most days.

This isn't the end of this crazy little world I've made! Jamie's book is next, then there's three novellas. After Jamie's book, there's going to be a novella from Daija's point of view that wraps the story up altogether. Then there's a cute one from Simon's point of view, which is named, "Autumn & Winter." Finally, there's a novella about Violet and Sierra, that I just decided that I'm going to work on. <3

I did receive some questions on Instagram, tiktok and here on wattpad, so I'll answer five of them first. Then I have questions I want to ask you. :-)

Q: What was the chapter you most enjoyed writing?

A: It's a bit of a list! Chapters 8, 13, 15, 21, 33, 38, 41, 70 and 80-84 were fun writing. But to really pick a favorite, I'll have to go with 70.

Q: Who was your favorite character to write?

A: My baby Daija. Although some people might have found it frustrating, I love her development.

Q: Who was the hardest character to write?

A: Jamie, without a doubt. I'm already knowing that book 2 is going to be an extreme whirlwind.

Q: Are these characters based off of anyone you know, or did you just create them?

A: Simon's team members are definitely based off of the friends I made in after-school groups that I stayed in when I didn't want to go home. Found family is a beautiful thing to read about and to experience in real life.

Q: Do the character's powers mean anything, or are they just random?

A: Random, but I will let you in on a little secret. When I started writing this story, I originally imagined Daija as the one who manipulates fire, but as I started writing out her character and even Simon's character, I saw that she definitely resembled ice a lot more.

I'll probably do another Q & A with the rest of the questions! For now, here's some that I would appreciate you answering.

1. Do you have a favorite character? Who is it?

2. What was your favorite part if you had one?

3. If you could have any of the powers in this story, which one would it be?

Again, thank you all so much for everything, and I'll see you in Jamie's book. Love you all way more than you know.

-Rae