Chapter 141 - Chapter 150

Start from the beginning

Wasn't she called Ouyang Lulu? He called her Lulu once and she already became this intimate. Just because it was pleasant to hear? He must say something that pleasant to hear?

"Ouyang Lulu said that I must say something nice to hear! What should I tell her?" Tang Xiu turned to look at Gu Xiaoxue as he asked with a puzzled expression.

In fact, Gu Xiaoxue could hear the contents of Tang Xiu and Ouyang Lulu's conversation. Upon seeing that confused expression in Tang Xiu's eyes, she turned supercilious inside. She did not know whether Tang Xiu was silly or faking it. Ouyang Lulu was a young lady, her temper had come up and she deliberately teased him, but he actually could not realize it.

However, Ouyang Lulu usually was a proud princess as she had always been. How could she create such difficulties for the Grand Master this time? Was it because Grand Master had made her his driver and that made her unhappy?

Gu Xiaoxue's mind went blank. For quite a long time she thought, before she replied with a low voice, "Grand Master, praise her saying she's beautiful and has a good bearing. Tell her that everyone loves her just like seeing a blooming flower..."

"Ugh......"

With a strange expression, Tang Xiu looked at Gu Xiaoxue and said on the phone according to her suggestion, "Lulu, you are one of a kind beauty and very beautiful, you have a good bearing, and everyone loves you just like seeing a blooming flower to behold. You... you have a Buddha's heart. Now you can take us to Jingmen Island, right?"

At the other side...

Gu Xiaoxue could only admire her Grand Master. She had never thought that Tang Xiu would exactly copy-paste the words she had just taught him. Couldn't he come up with something new and said something better to hear?

She knew perfectly well about Ouyang Lulu's character. She believed that Ouyang Lulu definitely would not be satisfied with hearing such words, perhaps would even continue to make things difficult for Tang Xiu.

At the other side, Ouyang Lulu's angry expression finally disappeared thoroughly. With a grin out of joy, she spoke through the phone, "Consider that done! Since this great aunt of yours feels happy now, I'll help you once this time, albeit reluctantly. Do bear in mind that you are this Ouyang Lulu's friend later. A kind of friend who you can never keep any secrets from and are able tell me everything, yes?"

"Alright!"

Tang Xiu's reply was simple and clear.

Ouyang Lulu said, "Now wait at the airport, I'll immediately catch up."

Tang Xiu put away the phone as he looked at Gu Xiaoxue and said, "Ouyang Lulu is immediately catching up. Let's wait for her here."

A short circuit happened inside Gu Xiaoxue's brain.

With an inconceivable expression, she looked at Tang Xiu. Even as she racked her brain, she could not figure out as to why Ouyang Lulu—such a proud and arrogant princess—could forgive Tang Xiu that easily. She even complied and promised so happily. She suddenly felt that she had entered some kind of illusion. What kind of magic did her Grand Master cast over Ouyang Lulu?

Half an hour later.

Ouyang Lulu, with her black leather boots, stepped forward and rushed. She was wearing shiny black leather clothing, even her cloak was also black.

Tang Xiu looked at Gu Xiaoxue who was in full white attire. And then at Ouyang Lulu who was in a full black one. Despite everything that he had no potential of becoming such of "a prodigal son", he still felt that the present scene was bright, giving off a brave and stunning feeling.