Chapter 111 - Chapter 120

Start from the beginning

This was the most fundamental truth. Previously, he did not want to accept disciples, and instead cultivated his own power and influence. However, this led to his own demise as he fell under his old friend's betrayal, easily falling down and failing his ascension tribulation. If it were not for the destiny that his soul and consciousness returned back, perhaps his soul would have vanished just like ashes and smoke extinguished by the wind.

Mu Qingping did not even think about the matter of practicing cultivation. What she cared about was her daughter's future. So when Tang Xiu had finished drinking tea and taken her daughter as his disciple, only then did she ask, "Divine Doctor Tang, you said you will arrange for our life in the future?"

Along the way to this villa area, Tang Xiu had thought about this problem, and he already had an idea in mind. Then, he slowly asked, "What was your previous occupation, what kind of job?"

Mu Qingping said, "I was an administrator for a foreign enterprise."

Tang Xiu said, "If I want you to be my housekeeper, would you accept it?"

A housekeeper?

Mu Qingping was stunned. She didn't expect that Tang Xiu would arrange such an assignment for her. After sobering up, she said with a wry smile, "I don't know much about housekeeping."

Tang Xiu said, "You have two options. First, I'll send you abroad to learn and study about it from a Butler Training Organization. And second, I'll hire specialists and professionals for you to carry out your training separately. Which one do you intend to choose?"

Mu Qingping looked at her daughter and replied with a low voice, "Can I choose the second? I want to be near Yinyin, and going abroad is not convenient."

"No problem!"

Tang Xiu took out his mobile phone and dialed Miao Wentang's number. He asked his help to hire two professional housekeeper instructors from abroad. After asking about the fee, he found that the price was not cheap as it would take 3 million yuan for 2 months of training.

After having called, Tang Xiu said, "I've contacted my connections, they should be coming over in a short time. And one other thing, I'm not from Jingmen Island, so you will follow me to live in Star City. We'll rest here for a night and then we'll return to Star City tomorrow."

Mu Qingping nodded and said, "I'll listen to your orders."

Tang Xiu then exhorted her, "You must study hard in your butlership training. When you have finished your training, I hope you can live with Yinyin on the Pacific Ocean. I have bought a private island there. Its size is more than 10 square kilometers. So I'll have to hire a large number of workers and servants there."

"A private island? More than 10 square kilometers?"

Mu Qingping was awestruck by Tang Xiu's words. Only then did she realize that she was simply ignorant and knew nothing about Tang Xiu's status.

"Divine Doctor Tang, why would you make me and Yinyin live on an island in the Pacific Ocean? How about Yinyin's study? Wouldn't it be the same that she would live an isolated life, cut off from the rest of the world?" Mu Qingping asked.

Tang Xiu said, "Living in seclusion for cultivators is but a normal practice. However, since now is a new era, I won't be that strict and old-styled. I'll hire the topmost educators and professors to teach her. Her teachers would not be less than 10 people, and I'll also give her 2 months of vacation each year for her to travel outside and learn through direct experience in society."

Mu Qingping said with a hesitation, "Wouldn't it be too exaggerated? For only one child, Yinyin, to have such a grand scale of treatment..."

Tang Xiu said, "I have my plans, you don't need to worry and say anything."