"Taemin just promised me."

"Fine, I promise I won't tell the doctors."

"Thank you."

"But maybe if you'd just talk to dad; then he could-

"No! And, that was sneaky. The deal was not to tell anyone." I stated gripping to his arm.

"It's been three weeks Y/N. Dad's really worried about you. It's hard enough on him that you won't even take his calls. But when he comes to visit you; you won't even speak to him. I know he made a mistake but-

"A mistake?" I scoff pulling away from him as a reach for my bed.

"Hey, be careful. Let me help you."

"I'm fine. I can get in on my own. Besides, I'm tired of being treated like I'm dying anyway."

"Don't say that..., we agreed that we wouldn't even consider that thought."

"Taemin, do you think dad considered us at all for not telling us the truth." I ask and Taemin was hesitant to answer my question. "Has hard as it is for me to accept it; I know he's a part of the reason why I'm here after all. He knew exactly what could have been wrong with me all along. And he chose not to say anything. I feel like my whole identity has been taken away from me. W-where do I even start? I don't even know who I am anymore. How do we even know I'm really your sister? Are there anymore lies that we should know off?" I broke down and he squats on the floor before me.

"Hey, hey, what are you talking about? Of course you're my sister. And you're still the same Y/N you were 25 years ago. Nothing's changed; especially between us." He says; hugging me tightly in his arms. "I know things are rough now...; but I'm here with you every step of the way. I want you to get better; and I also want you to be happy. So, whenever you're ready to talk about this whole situation; I'll be right here. Also, remember what Madam Choi said. She's ready to listen and answer all your questions whenever you are. She really cares a lot about you. And she cares about your health too. Just...bear with the doctors just a little while longer. You'll be out of here soon, okay?" He finishes as he looks at me with and endearing smile and I softly sigh agreeing to his statement.

What Taemin said was true; Madam Choi has been nothing but kind to me.

And although I hardly knew her as a person; I somehow felt at ease around her.

Today officially marks three weeks since that unforgettable night.

It also marks the third week I've been in this room to date.

Sure, a hospital would never be my first pick to stay; I've been in them far too many times to feel complacent here.

However, given the situation with my father right now...; I'd rather stay here for a while than at my home.

"They changed the guards outside again." Taemin mentions as I sat in my bed. "I guess its Jin-Hyuk's day off."

"He actually went out to run some errands with Madam Choi." I say as he reaches for my medicine. "Something about damage control." I say and Taemin stares at me for a few seconds before gaining his speech again. "You...haven't heard of anything, have you?"

"No. Why?"

"...No reason. I...just wanted to make sure the guards outside knew what to do when he wasn't around. I feel a lot safer knowing Jin-Hyuk's here when I'm not." He relays with a smile as he stood to his feet to get some water; and I could tell something was slightly off. "I still can't get over how huge this room is though. You'd think you'd only see something like this on T.V. I wonder what kind of people would stay here; maybe actors or idols and such?" Taemin marveled at the idea as he handed me bottled water