EPILOGUE

On 2 May, 1998, for the whole Wizarding world it was a day of celebration and loss. The Dark Lord was finally gone, the twins and Harry could finally rest not having anyone trying to kill them. Everyone was finally in peace, but many were very traumatized over the event it took toll on so many people. 

Everyone stayed and helped clean up around Hogwarts and with a little magic it was fixed. Not so long after the war, (Y/N) was taking back to the Ministry, it took months but Tonks was able to clear her name. Everything soon started to fall into place with everything. 

Although funerals were something they really liked, having to say goodbye to the people they lost all over again. Mason and Liam's funeral were all planned by the twins and Sirius, since the twins thought it was the proper thing to do. Even after a few months some Death Eaters were still loose. 

One being Harvey Riddle. Oliver started heading back to his Auror job as for (Y/N), who still needed time with everything, decided to find a place with Fred. Rigel and Teddy started to get along as they were only a few months apart, everyone started to realize they both inherited their mother's abilities. 

Fred and (Y/N) soon found a place by the country, like they always wanted, it was away from everything but it felt nice. Fred wanted to propose all over again but with everyone present to witness it. 

Which he did, he proposed on the night all of them were at dinner back at the Burrow. It took (Y/N) by surprise as it did for Sirius and Molly. It lead to Harry, Sirius, George and Lupin, dragging Fred into a room having a long talking to about (Y/N), Oliver just went to the room to enjoy the show and hear the threats Sirius, Harry and Lupin will give him.  

Their wedding was soon getting planned with the help of Molly, Eliza, Hermione and Fleur. They all decided it was better to have the wedding at the Burrow. Luna came over to the Burrow and visited the twins, they liked her company since they could all talk about their memories about Mason. (Y/N) asked Luna for help on the wedding to which she happily agreed. 

"I never believed you could look better than me." (Y/N) finished fixing her dress as she turned around to see Oliver leaning against the door with a small smirk. 

"Oh please, I look better than you all the time." She replied, he rolled his eyes playfully before locking the door and making his way towards her. 

It was the day of the wedding, as (Y/N) was waiting to be called downstairs for the ceremony to begin. 

"Alright, but you look absolutely gorgeous." Oliver smiled as she copied his smile, "Your bridesmaids are downstairs and your maid of honour is right outside that door." 

Before she could say something a knock on the door interrupting them, Oliver walked over to peek outised before fully opening the door. Sirius walked in with a bright smile on his at the sight of his daughter, tears clouding his vision. 

"No, don't cry, because then I'll and then Oliver might start crying and this will turn into a whole crying scene." (Y/N) muttered as her eyes started to get glossy. 

Sirius didn't reply as he walked towards her and pulling her into a hug, "My beautiful girl, and I thought you couldn't look any better."

(Y/N) hugged him as a tear escaped her eye. Oliver looked over as he quickly looked away to the side, blinking the tears away. Another knock at the door came as he took the chance to open the door and look to see Eliza with a small smile. 

"Hello love, you really beautiful." Oliver complied as he looked at her up and down a smirk playing on his lips, "You know, if it weren't a special day for my dear sister, me and you would have been somewhere a little more private."