CHAPTER 57-The Second War Begins

Dumbledore whipped his wand around his head as he send (Y/N) and Harry flying to the side towards the wall. They both collide with it, grunts leaving their lips, Bellatrix took the opportunity and escape taking the Floo Powder. (Y/N) looked over and was able to catch her eye as Bellatrix send her a small wave with a smirk as she disappeared into green flames.

Both Wizards raised their wands as a bolt of green and red clashed towards one another, (Y/N) and Harry watched as they duel both having the feeling of wanting to help

Both Wizards raised their wands as a bolt of green and red clashed towards one another, (Y/N) and Harry watched as they duel both having the feeling of wanting to help. Voldemort try to overpower Dumbledore but couldn't, the dark wizard taking the chance and trying to get the cousins but instead the spells hitting the wall behind them. Knocking tiles off, around them (Y/N) wrapping her arms around Harry as she try to shield him. 

Voldemort started to stumble back slightly but he took a chance to breathe in a few bolts, this caused for him to form a snake of fire as he let out a menacing laugh. Dumbledore look slightly worried but decided not to show it, the snake coming straight for him and the cousins. He threw a spell at it making it hit the ceiling as it disappeared, now Dumbledore conjuring a spell as he send it back to Voldemort, tho he deflected it. 

Dumbledore raised his wand as he took the water from the fountain and surrounded Voldemort with it. Dumbledore trapping him inside a sphere of water as he lifted his wand making it move around the room, (Y/N) and Harry quickly getting up as they followed him. Again he send them flying back, as Voldemort started to break free, the water hitting the floor. 

Voldemort casting a spell but the older Wizard deflected it, black smoke still coming out of his wand. After a few moments Voldemort conjured a ball of black dust into his hand as he threw it forward with a scream, Dumbledore flying back. The glass started to shatter as it fell down on the ground, the cousins having to shield themselves again, the banister of Cornelius Fudge getting destroyed.

The Dark Wizard raised his wand up as he looked at the three of them with a smirk, the glass behind him rising up as he send it directly towards Dumbledore, (Y/N) and Harry. (Y/N) standing up and using her strength to make a shield for everyone, the glass just bouncing out off it. As it fell back and turned into pure dust, (Y/N) felt weak as the shield came down.