CHAPTER 27-THE PAST AND THE FIRST TASK

It was the day before the first task will take place and the twins were comforting Harry. It was also the same day [Y/N] and Eliza were going on their 'date' to which Oliver still not approved of. [Y/N] has confronted Liam about what Melissa told her in the halls a few weeks ago but Liam reassuring her that nothing happened between them and that he was going to stop tutoring her. 

"How does this look?" [Y/N] asked Angelina. [Y/N] was wearing black cargo pants, white tank top with a long sleeve button plaid shirt and black sneakers her hair in a ponytail.

"You look amazing." Angelina beamed.

"Thanks Angie." [Y/N] smiled before glancing at the clock, "Bullocks I'm gonna be late see you later."

"Bye [Y/N], enjoy your date!" Angelina snag. [Y/N] rolled her eyes playfully before walking down to see The twins and Lee sitting in couch talking to Oliver and Hermione beside him.

"Good evening, peasants." [Y/N] smiled, putting her wand away.

"Peasants?" Oliver asked offended.

"You know those people that-"

"I know what peasants are! See you're ready for your date." Oliver exclaimed with a small frown looking at his sister up and down.

"Yes I am. Which I'm running late to now. Goodbye!" [Y/N] waved walking out the portrait hole.

[Y/N] walked towards the Hufflepuff common room but she quickly made a stop to the courtyard and grabbed some flowers, [Y/N] started growing a few months ago. Once [Y/N] got the flowers, she was finally standing outside the common room waiting for Eliza to come out. She didn't wait long until the common room door open and Eliza came out- she was wearing denim jeans, yellow blouse and white sneakers with a blue sweater, her hair down.

"You look lovely." [Y/N] smiled.

"Thank you, you do too." Eliza smiled, her hair color turning a bright yellow, "Those for me?" 

"Yeah. Here- Come on, I already know where to take you." [Y/N] grabbed Eliza's hand, pulling her into a secret tunnel and making their way into Hogsmeade. [Y/N] and Eliza first visit was Zonko's, [Y/N] showing Eliza her favorite things there and Eliza talking a little bit more about herself.

The girls laughed and joked around, [Y/N] insisted paying for anything Eliza wanted, even though she protested multiple times- [Y/N] didn't take no for an answer. The girls finally decided to end it with butterbeers.

"You go find us a table. I'll order the drinks." [Y/N] smiled, Eliza nodded and took the bags before walking away.

"Oi, can I have two butterbeers please?" [Y/N] told the bartender. He nodded before walking off.

"Samantha Potter?" A women asked, [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows before turning around.

"Oh sorry. You just look so much like your mother." Madam Rosmerta smiled, "How are you dear?"

"Oh I'm fine and trust me I get that a lot." [Y/N] chuckled.

"Sometimes it's hard to forget she's actually gone, I remember seeing here loads of times with her brother and their friends. She actually came here with a certain boy who wasn't in their friend group, I think I have a picture of them he came here once and left it. If you want I can go and get it?" Rosmerta explained.

"Yeah sure." [Y/N] smiled, Rosmerta smiled before going upstairs.

"Two butterbeers." A man called. [Y/N] turned around and payed him before taking the butterbeers to where Eliza was sitting.

"Sorry it took so long." [Y/N] passed Eliza her butterbeer before taking a seat across from her and taking a sip.

"Don't worry, I had a really great time today [Y/N]." Eliza smiled, "Can I tell you something?"