CHAPTER 89-The Three Brothers and Snatchers

The group was walking up a hillside behind Ron, bags slung over their shoulders. Deciding to look for a new location after visiting Xenophilius Lovegood. Mason has been on the edge since the idea but everytime Oliver or (Y/N) tried to talk to him, he'll change the subject or start a random conversation with Harry. Ron seemed to be a bit amazed looking at the Lovegood's home. 

"You're not still mad at him, are you?" Harry asked Hermione, who was walking beside him. The twins and Mason behind them. 

"I'm always mad at him" Hermione replied, knowing Ron was listening. They kept on walking as they seemed to be getting closer to the home, when a realization hit (Y/N) as she stopped walking. 

Oliver turned around as she just looked at the home, Mason doing the same to look at her. She glanced at them as her mouth parted but no words came out. 

"What is it?" Oliver asked, walking to her side. 

Hermione, Harry and Ron stopped walking as they turned around to look at them before making their way over. Oliver and Mason looked her over to see if she was hurt or something but shaking her head caused them to stop. 

"I--I just realized, we're going to see Lovegood" She said, the rest of them now standing around her, "But, last time I checked...everyone believed I was murderer. What if Lovegood--I think i'll just wait out here" 

"Yeah, I'll just stay here" She nodded to herself as she held on the strap of her bag, "You guys go figure out what that symbol means--"

"Lovegood believe you," Mason said, (Y/N) looking at him to see how he was looking at the home, "Told me the last time I was here" before looking back at her with a reassuring look, "He wouldn't say anything"

(Y/N) let out a sigh of relief as she looked at them all, "Come on then, just had to make sure". They seemed to understand her worry, sending her a small smile of reassurance. 

They continued their walk as Mason kept looking around before looking back down at his feet, which didn't go unnoticed by any of them. Reaching the tall, decorated and unique home, Hermione walked forward as she knocked on the door. They looked over at a bush to see what looked like fruits growing. 

"Keep off the dirigible plums" Ron read off the sign, "What the blood hell, do you think that is?"

They all shrugged but Mason who looked at the fruit with a small smile. They didn't seem to wait long as a pair of footsteps started to approach the door. The smile on Mason, fading away as it was replaced with a frown. The half top of the door opened, a man with shoulder length platinum hair was seen. 

"What is it? Who are you?" He questioned, looking between them. Mason sighed as he looked back at the fruit. 

"Hello, Mr.Lovegood. I'm Harry Potter. We met a few months ago" Harry spoke up, the man's gaze going to Oliver and (Y/N) as he recognized them. Harry walked up and standing in front of Hermione, "Can we come in?" 

The man accepted, fully opening the door for them as they walked in, Mason hesitated for a second before stepping inside the home. Xenophilius Lovegood, spared him a look before they all walked into the living room. The twins and Mason sitting down on a small couch, as for Ron, Harry and Hermione sat in armchairs. 

Xenophilius came back with seven mugs in a tray as he passed them all a mug. Taking it from him as they all said a 'thank you', the atmosphere was a bit awkward for some reason. 

"Where is Luna?" Hermione asked him softly, Mason glancing at the man. Although he seemed a bit unfazed by the question. 

"Luna?" He repeated questionably, quickly avoiding eye contact, "She'll be along...How you been Mason, since...the break-up between the two of you"