CHAPTER 72-Sectumsemptra

It's been months since (Y/N) was taken to Azkaban, she didn't even feel like months passed but it felt like reliving the same day over and over again. Harvey never told her about what the healer informed him. Caelum stopped asking for the locket but mostly came to watch guard, although that didn't mean the torture stopped what's so ever. 

(Y/N) coughed up blood as she held her stomach, the death eater handed Caelum a bucket of ice cold water. He took it from them and threw it on her, the water buring the wounds as blood still trickled down. A gasp fell from her mouth as the water came on her, she rubbed her face with her hands quickly. An Azkaban guard came by before Caelum had the chance to do anything again.

"Time to leave Riddle, keep doing this daily might as well kill her already" the guard commented. 

Caelum stopped in his tracks as he turned around to look at the guard with a livid expression, "A guard like you shouldn't be talking, you were aware that this was going to happen"

"Yeah that was when her screaming wasn't bothering the other inmates," the guard said, "Some say that your just doing this to catch the dark lord attention, because many believe Harvey Riddle is better"

"Yeah well Harvey Riddle is--"

"Is what?"

They both turned around to see Harvey waiting outside the cell door looking at them, his hand inside his jean pocket looking between the two. His gaze shifting to (Y/N) who was clenching her jaw every time she placed her hand on a wound. 

"We're done here Caelum, Lord Voldemort believes torturing her is just a waste of time" Harvey informed him, "He just wants us to focus on--Oliver Black"

(Y/N) head quickly snapped to look at Harvey. Him knowing well her gaze was on him but he didn't look away from Caelum as the guard decide to leave the two alone. Caelum tiling the head to the side with a small smile. 

"So I do get to meet the second half to the twins of Black" Caelum laughed as he turned back to look at (Y/N), "I get to meet your baby brother, now that's something I don't want to miss"

"But" Harvey started making both Caelum and (Y/N) to look away from each other, "We still need to focus on Dumbledore, once that's done Oliver gets all the attention"

"Then let's get it over with" Caelum walked out the cell as a death eater locked it behind him. He started to make his way out when he turned around to see that Harvey and the death eater weren't behind him, "Are you coming or not?"

"Yeah, you go on have to have a word with her" Harvey nodded inside the cell, "You--leave with Caelum, I don't need you here"

The death eater just left with Caelum leaving (Y/N) and Harvey alone. (Y/N) started to stand up as she made her way towards the front of the cell, holding onto the bars for support. A cut on her lower lip, the black eye still visible, the bandage arm now fully healed but the words still visible. 

"Your staying away from Oliver, Harvey...you have me here, why go after him?" Said (Y/N) as she leaned her head on the bars. 

"Who said I was going after him," She gave him a confused look as Harvey shrugged, "The only reason I said what I did was because I got bored of seeing you get tortured" 

"Why would--"

"The dark lord wants to keep you alive for a little longer, once Dumbledore is dead you, your brother and baby cousin get all his attention" Harvey told her. 

(Y/N)'s stomach started to feel weird when she heard that they were planning on killing Dumbledore. Her mouth went dry, they couldn't kill Dumbledore, he had a lot of things to tell her, she knew that without him it will turn into a war zone. The girl didn't say anything as she walked back to her spot and sat down looking at the window her mind wandering off.