CHAPTER 90-The Return To The Malfoy Manor and Dobby

Hermione crouched down next to Harry, to see his face swollen up from her spell. She took his glasses from his face, frantically putting it away and looking around to see Snatchers coming their way. Harry started sit up to look at Hermione, looking scared for what's to come next. 

"The Hallows exist but he's only after one of them, the last one. He knows where it is" Harry spoke, the snatchers coming in view with the twins, Mason and Ron. "He's going to have it by the end of the night. You-Know-Who's found the Elder Wand" 

Hermione was pulled up and tugged into a man's hold. "Don't touch her!" Ron snapped but it only landed him into a punch on the stomach, groaning at the feeling and falling on the ground.

"Leave him alone!" Hermione cried out as she struggled in the man's grasp. Watching him hold on his stomach. 

"Your boyfriend will get worse than that if he doesn't learn to behave himself" Scabior told the girl, as she try to pull herself of the man's grip. 

"Get off me" She spat at the snatcher, who had his arms around her stomach. 

"Stay still!" A snatcher snapped, that was holding (Y/N) as she moved around in his hold.

"Give her, here" Scabior said as he made his way over to her. The snatcher pushing her forward as Scabior took ahold of her, "Aren't you a beauty." (Y/N) moved her head to the side, disgusted as his nose brushed on her cheek. 

"Get off her!" Oliver growled, elbowing the snatcher, "Keep your hands off her!"

Scabior seemed to groan at what he was saying so he turned around to look at him with a small smile, "You aren't to bad yourself, don't get jealous because your sister seems to be getting more attention" 

Oliver glared at him, his jaw clenched as he kept on moving around the snatchers hold. Scabior looked back at (Y/N) before handing her back. Scabior looked over at Mason who was tied around with chains on him, laying on his back as someone had their leg on his chest to hold him down. Making his way over to Harry, who was getting hold by Greyback. 

"What happened to you, ugly?" Harry and Greyback,looking his way but Scabior only shaking his head, "No, not you". His gaze falling on Harry, "What's your name?"

"Dudley. Vernon Dudley" 

"Check it" Scabior said, to the snatcher. Greyback taking Harry's wand away from him and passing it to another. He walked over to Oliver, taking ahold of his jaw, having the chance to look at him. "How about you?"

Oliver seemed quiet for a moment thinking before saying, "Lucas, Lucas Jones. Half-Blood". Scabior hummed before gesturing for the snatcher to check him as well. He let go of his jaw before making his way over to (Y/N), who kept moving around the snatchers hold. 

"And you beautiful, do I get a name to match that face of yours?" placing a hand on her cheek as she glared at him before speaking, "Emily Montgomery. Pureblood" 

Scabior looked at her up and down one more time with a smirk before going to Hermione as she kept moving around the snatchers hold. "And you, my lovely" he said, moving his face closer to her's as she stopped moving and kept her gaze down, "What do they call you?"

"Penelope Clearwater. Half-Blood" she replied. Hermione moving her head back as he cupped her cheek and leaned closer to her. 

"Stop that!" Mason growled but the snatched kicked him on the side, making him groan in pain as they kept repeating it. 

"Leave him alone!" the twins called out, "Please--just stop!" 

They didn't seem to listen as (Y/N) quickly thought to herself, throwing her head back and causing the snatcher to let her go. Holding his nose from the impact as she tackled the man who was kicking Mason down, Oliver, Mason, Hermione, Ron and Harry going wide eye at the scene.