CHAPTER 10-GRYFFINDOR VS HUFFLEPUFF

After the team was ready and changed everyone waited for Oliver to deliver his speech like he does every game but nothing came up, he was still worried about the weather so [Y/N] decided to take it into her own hands to start a speech this time. She grabbed a chair and stood on top.

"Oi listen up you lot- hey, Wood focus on me don't look outside right now." [Y/N] started, grabbing the team's attention.

"Is not that hard to focus on her." Katie muttered to the rest of the girls making them smile at each other. Fred, George, Harry and Oliver Wood over heard this and just smiled. 

[Y/N] overheard and blushed slightly 

"I'm not captain but I'm still going to give a speech since Oliver can't think of anything right now. This year we're going to win the Quidditch cup, we have the best team and amazing players- thanks to our captain for making us practice for hours even though we do complain most time he does it because he just wants to win." [Y/N] started, making her team members smile at her, Oliver Wood smiled at the girl and started to take over.

"[Y/N] is right this is my last chance to win the cup for Gryffindor and I wanted to do with the best team Hogwarts have seen yet." Oliver finished, sending everyone a smile, which they all returned to him, making their way out they to Quidditch pitch.

"You know you'll make great captain." Fred whispered in her ear.

"You think so?" [Y/N] asked, Fred nodded making [Y/N] smile.

Once making their way outside- the weather was horrible, the rain was pouring like a never ending stream and the wind was howling making [Y/N] regret taking a cold shower today. They made their way over to Madame Hooch, where the Hufflepuff team was already standing, as the girls have suspected- Cedric Diggory looked straight at [Y/N] sending her a small smile and her catching his eye sending one back.

"Captain shake hands." Hooch said, both Cedric and Oliver shook hands, Cedric sending the boy a smile and Oliver just nodded at him letting go each other the team started mounting on their brooms [Y/N] mounted on her nimbus 2001.

"And there off with Gryffindor in possession of the Quaffle!" Lee commenting the match as always. Angelina flew towards the hoops and scored for Gryffindor, "Angelina Johnson scores 10 points for Gryffindor! And let me tell you she is attractive girl too bad [Y/N] Black stole her heart."

"Jordan!"

"My bad professor."

The crowd cheered made Oliver Wood calm down a bit.

Hufflepuff gaines possession of the Quaffle but not for long as Malcolm Preece was about to score for Hufflepuff, [Y/N] flew next to him and bumped into him making him lose hold of the Quaffle, dropping it. [Y/N] takes the chance to take it and fly towards the Hufflepuff Hoops- Using her known trick- she flew towards the right hoop making Herbert Fleet believe she was going to throw it there before last minute throwing at middle hoop scoring another 10 points leaving a dumbfounded Hufflepuff Keeper.

[Y/N] high fived Fred as he flew past her.

"[Y/N] Black scores! That's another 10 points to Gryffindor! Keep dreaming on boys, she is already has a boyfriend, happily taken. Did I mention she beat up Adrian Pucey for having a big mouth?" 

The Gryffindors, Ravenclaw and some Slytherins cheered when [Y/N] scored giving the team hope that they will win this game. Draco Malfoy was cheering for his cousin even though Harry Potter was on the team he will only cheer when his cousin scored. Liam was also cheering for his girlfriend even though he has being distant, he was still supporting her. [Y/N] was in possession of the Quaffle and passed it to Alicia when she flew by making her score.