CHAPTER 42-Detention, Photo Album and Truth

"Come in." The cousins looked at each other and rolled their eyes as they opened the door. Once they opened the door, (Y/N) never thought she would hate the color pink in her life, everything and she means everything from head to toe covered in pink. On the wall were small cat plates, that started meowing once they walked in. The woman was sitting on her chair as she was stirring a cup of tea. 

"Good evening, Mr.Potter, Ms.Black. Sit" Umbridge instructed to them. There were two small desk next to each other and placed slightly away from her desk. Harry closed the doors as they both made their way to desk and sat down. "Your going to be doing some lines for me today, Mr.Potter and Ms.Black."

As Harry leant down to take out a quill for himself and (Y/N) he was stopped. "No not with your quills. Going to using a rather special one of mine." She stood up and placed two identical brown quill on their desk. She walked behind them and looked outside her window to see the sky and the surrounding of Hogwarts.

"Now, Mr.Potter I want you to write, 'I must not tell lies.' And Ms.Black I want you to write 'I will not tell lies and will respect my superiors'" Harry and (Y/N) shared a look before one of them spoke up.

"How many times?" (Y/N) asked.

"Well, let's say for as long as it take for the message to sink in." 

"You haven't given us any ink." Harry said.

"Oh, you won't need any ink." 

(Y/N) and Harry shared confused glances before looking back down at the piece of parchment and they began writing. 

I must not tell lies and respect my superiors.

As (Y/N) was going to write another line she felt a burning sensation in her left hand, she let out a small groan as she dropped her quill and made a fist with her left as she looked at it. Words look like they were being engraved, she looked over at Harry and saw him experiencing the same pain. She got up from her seat and urged Harry do the same, he grabbed his bag.

"Are you insane?" (Y/N) snapped as she was now face to face with Umbridge.

"I have no idea what you mean, I insist you get back to your seats, both of you" Umbridge spoke in a squeaky voice. 

"Like Hell! Come on Harry" (Y/N) scoffed as she opened the door and Harry walked out first as she was going to walk away Umbridge took ahold of her left hand making her take a deep breath and turn around.

Umbridge took ahold of her hand and ran her fingers through the now carved words. 'I must not tell lies and respect my superiours'. (Y/N) let out a low shuddered.

"I suggest you behave in my classroom Ms.Black or we wouldn't want these words to stay forever do we" Umbridge spoke looking at (Y/N) her head tilted aside.

"No, of course not" (Y/N) said, Umbridge nodded and let her hand go, (Y/N) and Harry taking the chance to walk away.

"Are you okay Harry?" Harry nodded but she stopped walking and placed a hand on his shoulder making him turn around. "Let me see." Harry sighed as he gave her his injured hand, she carefully took ahold of it and sighed. "I have something to help it."

"Don't worry it'll be fine" 

"No, we're putting something on it, Let's go" The made their way to the common room, where they saw the twins, Lee, Alicia, Katie surrounding Angelina as she was telling them something, herself looking very happy and excited. (Y/N) rolled her eyes feeling a bit jealous that she was going to be the new captain as they were passing the crowd of young Gryffindors going to the twins to buy products. Angelina spotted them.