CHAPTER 78-Reunited and It's Time

The Burrow was silent no one dared to move believing it was too good to be true. Oliver was behind her as he looked over at everyone else, he glanced at Harry and Ron who were looking at her as well. After some time Sirius was the first to run over to her and elope her in a hug, her arms quickly wrapping around his torso as she started to break down. 

Sirius placed his head on hers as he held on her tightly, "My beautiful girl, it's okay you're not going back, I promise" He whispered in her ear. "You're back home, and back with the people that love you"

(Y/N) didn't want to respond as she just nodded, pulling away she looked over at Oliver. 

"You know, I promise myself not to cry when you came back" He said, his voice breaking slightly as she wiped her tears with a small smile, "I think I owe L--I mean--Mason five gallons"

"Yeah he does" Mason whispered to George who let out a small chuckle. 

(Y/N) was quickly lifted off her feet when Oliver hugged her, letting out a small laugh. He brought her down as they looked at one another. His smile faded slightly when he pointed at her eyebrow, his thumb rubbing over it. 

"New look?"

"More like, a reminder" She said, he gave her a sad look before adding, "Don't worry, nothing I couldn't handle"

Harry, Ron and Mason were next to run over to her and tackle her in a hug, (Y/N) taken by surprise as they all fell backwards, everyone laughing at the scene. (Y/N) let out a small grunt as they took it as a sign to get off her, Mason helping her up, but not a minute longer Bill tackling her in a hug. 

"How I missed you little one" Bill said as they pulled away. 

"I missed you as well, what happened?" (Y/N) pointing at his scars, he let out a small laugh as he shrugged, "I think that's a story for another time" 

She let out a small huff before breaking into a bigger smile when she saw Fleur, running over to her and hugging her. Fleur not wasting a second on hugging her back. 

"Oh Fleur, how is my lovely, dearest and most cappasoniate friend doing" (Y/N) said as she pulled away to see the Veela playfully rolling her eyes, "I'm doing fine--"

"Ha" (Y/N) smirked, "You're letting me compliment you and not shutting me down, guess I finally win"

"Yes you do" Fleur replied as everyone laughed at their interaction. 

Ginny and Hermione soon hugged her as Mr and Mrs.Weasley gave the girl a bone crushing hug that she quickly had to pull away from since she was positive some of her ribs still needed healing. 

Tonks and Lupin brought her in a hug as well, the girl noticing the wedding ring making her add loads of questions which only got shut down with a 'We'll tell you tomorrow' or 'Let's focus on you, are you okay?'. Her gaze finally falling on the twins, he heart skipping a beat as her eyes landed on Fred, she felt like she fell in love all over again. 

George was the first one to hug her as they both let out a sigh of relief, "I missed you so much (Y/N/N)"

"I missed you to Georgie" She replied, both of them pulling away, and noticing the bandage, "What--"

"I think you have something else to focus on, or more like someone" He smiled as he nodded behind him. 

(Y/N) looked behind him to notice Fred smiling at her, his eyes glassy. She quickly ran over to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and holding him tight. His hands quickly making it's way to her waist, tightening his grip, she didn't care of the pain it was causing her, she was happy she was back in his arms. The many times she's dreamed of being back with him and now she doesn't have to because he's right in front of her.