CHAPTER 50-Worst To Horrible.

"How do you know that?." Sirius asked. 

"I--I saw it dad, I--I attacked Arthur. It was a snake, and I--I was the snake. Someones need to go and help him, it's bad, there's blood everywhere." (Y/N) said as she looks back in the mirror. 

"(Y/N).....maybe, maybe it was just a nightmare." Oliver suggested. 

"It wasn't! I saw him, he's in the Ministry of Magic!." (Y/N) yelled making them look at her warily. 

'(Y/N), (Y/N).' A cold voice whispered, she then heard hissing as she turned back at the mirror and saw Voldemort looking at her, the snake was over his shoulder.

She again moved her head to the side as she punched the mirror, making it break as she started to bleed. 

"What's wrong with you!." Oliver exclaims, (Y/N) sighs as she walks out the bathroom and pushes pass them as she makes her way downstairs. "Somethings wrong with her."

"I don't think their is." Sirius mumbled as he looked inside the bathroom before going after (Y/N).

"If it isn't (Y/N) Black." (Y/N) turned around to look at the portrait.

"Phineas, what are you doing here?--Dumbledore send you didn't he, something happened?" (Y/N) asked. 

"Indeed, Arthur Weasley has been gravely injured, his kids, Harry Potter and Mason Lestrange, Molly Weasley will be arriving shortly."

"I knew it, Phineas tell Dumbledore.....nevermind just tell him we know." (Y/N) said, Phineas nodded as he left his portrait.

"You were right. Arthur is injured." (Y/N) turned around to see Lupin, Sirius and Oliver standing up the stairs as she just nodded. 

"So, another vision." Oliver said, (Y/N) gave him a look as Sirius and Lupin looked at her. "Oh, I--I thought you told them."

"Another?" Sirius questioned. 

"I--I had one before but, no one was attacked in that one. It was about a door, I saw it again. I know where it is but--" (Y/N) stopped talking as they all heard a big thud. Sirius quickly walked down to the kitchen followed by Lupin. The twins stayed in their place.

"Come on." Oliver said as he was about to walk down but she grabbed his hand. "What is it?" He turned around to look at her. 

"I--Oliver, when I looked in the mirror I--I saw Voldemort and the snake, i'm scared that...that i'll become more like him and--"

"Listen to me," Oliver grabbed her face making her look up at him, "Your not Voldemort and you'll never be him--."

"But I feel so angry....all the time. I feel like, sometimes I snap and it's not even me, what if the powers I have....are bad. What if--" (Y/N) began.

"They're not and it's okay, after everything that happened last year I understand why you feel like that. Soon everything's going to be fine." Oliver said with a small smile. (Y/N) just nods as he pulls her into a hug. 

"My hand is bleeding, your shirt is going to get all bloody up." (Y/N) mumbled. Oliver chuckles as he just hugged her and kissed the top of her head. 

"We don't care about the stupid Order!"

"It's our dad dying we're talking about!" 

The twins turn their heads to hear shouting coming from downstairs, Oliver let her go as he carefully grabbed her hand and they walked down to see the Weasleys, Harry and Mason. Fred's angry look soften when he saw (Y/N) but Sirius noticed and decided to step in front of her and started to talk again.