CHAPTER 75-Traitor, Traitor and Goodbye Professor

Harry tried to reach for him.....

Harry saw how his cousin was getting pulled down deeper in the water, he felt his own lungs burning up. He thought this was it for him as well, Harry was wishing something or someone will help them out. All of the sudden the creatures burst into flames as orange and red were now taking over the water. Harry was released from their grasp and so were the ones that had Oliver.

The raven-haired boy swam to his side as he grabbed his arm pulling him to the surface, they both reached the surface as Harry let out a large gasp. His lungs finally having the air they were looking for. Oliver was still unconscious, Harry making sure he was still with him.

Dumbledore stood on top of the crystals and rock platform, his wand raised up in his hand as he circled it around, wisp of fire going every direction. The creatures getting knocked back down at the lake. Harry frantically climbed back up to him as he pulled on Oliver dragging him with, once they reached next to the professor Harry started to help Oliver.

"Come on Oliver, wake up" Harry mumbled as he started to get him to wake him up. He placed his hand on his chest and pressing his chest with some force, "Come on". As he did it a few more times, Oliver coughed up water making Harry sigh in relief as he back away slightly.

Oliver opened his eyes as he started to sit down, coughing a bit more water. Harry placing a hand on his shoulder making him turn around to look at his cousin, "T--thanks"

"Don't mention it" Harry said, "Let's just not tell Sirius about this"

"Agreed" Oliver smiled as they both stood up and made their way to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore placing his arm around Harry as Oliver checked his pocket to see the horcrux was still there. They made their way back to the boat, the headmaster casting a spell for the flames to make a passage for them.

!------!

It was dark, the clouds were grey as the castle stood high, Professor Flitwick was in the great hall with the choir students. They were having practice as he kept them in key, as he was doing so the professor noticed how darker it was getting. The sky no longer shimmering light inside the castle but the sky started to get darker. The professor was confused on to why but kept on going with his choir, students were outside in the courtyard as they looked up at the sky noticing it as well.

Draco Malfoy looking up at the ceiling in the hospital wing before getting off. Meanwhile in Knockturn Alley, Borgin and Burkes was open as death eaters approached and made their way inside. A hand placed on the vanishing cabinet as they carreased it before grabbing the handle and opening it. Back in the castle Draco Malfoy made his way down the corridors in his black suit.

McGonagall walking down the corridors as she looked up before ushering the students back to their dormitories. "Go to your houses.No dawdling".

Severus Snape standing in his DADA as he looked outside the window, someone standing beside him with a cold look. Ron and Mason looking out the window as Hermione approached them.

Draco made his way into the room of requirements as he pulled off a sheet off the vanishing cabinet. He backed away, standing a few feet from it as the handle started turning and a ticking noise was heard a look of regret and fearful spread across the blonde-boys face. The cabinet opened as black smoke started to emerged out of it.

He walked away as six death eaters walked out of it, taking the lead was no other than Bellatrix Lestrange as she had a smirk on her face. Harvey Riddle and Caelum Riddle standing in either side of her with a small smirk.