CHAPTER 45-The Hog's Head

The Golden Trio and Mason were just starting to make their way to Hog's Head. "I still think this is mad, I mean who want to be taught by me? (Y/N), I understand but me. I'm a nutter remember" Harry said as he was behind Hermione and Mason, Ron by his side. Mason turned around and gave him a look. "What? It's true." 

"Look on the bright side, you can't be any worse than old toad face." Ron said smiling at him. 

"Thanks Ron." 

"I'm here for you mate." Ron nodded. Mason walked in front of Hermione and opened the door for them, as they walked in they saw why Hermione chose this place. It was old and looked like no one ever came here.

"Looks....cosy." Mason commented. 

"Let's get settled then, (Y/N) will be coming soon." Hermione smiled as she walked further in the boys following behind her. 

Meanwhile (Y/N) was having a cup of firewhiskey in the three broomsticks sitting alone in the corner thinking about everything. She was lifting the cup to her lips as she just drinked it all in one sip, suddenly someone took a seat across from her. 

"You can't leave me alone, can you?" 

"Nope."

"You two want anything?." A young woman came by and asked.

"I want him dead." (Y/N) smiled as she looked at Harvey who rolled his eyes.

"Pardon?" The woman took a step back as she looked warily at (Y/N).

"She's kidding love--" Harvey said looking at her but was cut off.

"No, I wasn't." 

"Shut up!" Harvey snapped as he glared at her. "How about the whole bottle of firewhiskey." The woman nodded as she took one more look at (Y/N) walked off. "You make a bad first impression"

"Whatever." (Y/N) grumbled. "What did you tell Fred?"

"Nothing, just told him...How well of a kisser you are." Harvey shrugged making her clench her jaw, "Many will take that as a compliment. Why are you upset."

"You told him more than that he seemed pretty upset and you really need to either say something that made him snap because Fred doesn't get mad over the smallest things. Well-- oh never mind." (Y/N) huffed.

"Bottle of firewhiskey." The woman smiled as she set the bottle down and brought a cup before leaving. 

"Just told him what he needed to know....Oh, so you and Liam did have thing?" Harvey smiled at her as he poured some firewhiskey for himself and then (Y/N).

"Who told you?"

"A hufflepuff, she really likes to work her mouth." Harvey smirked as he drank a bit. "What happened with that?"

"It's none of your business." (Y/N) spat as she drank. Oliver, Eliza, Lee, Liam and the twins were currently making their way to Hog's Head, Fred was telling them everything Harvey told him while he was with (Y/N). 

 "And you believe him!" Liam exclaimed looking at Fred.

"Well, yes. I mean him and (Y/N) had history you both said it yourselves." Fred looked between him and Oliver.

"If i'm being honest, not that I approve but, you and my sister weren't dating when he kissed her and technically that won't mean she cheated on you." Oliver said as he looked at Fred. 

"But what about the 'I love you' part did that actually happened between them." Oliver and Liam stayed quiet for that and just avoided eye contact. "So that is true."