CHAPTER 8-FRED FIGURES IT OUT

Remus Lupin, [Y/N] Black and Adrian Pucey made their way to Dumbledore's office. Once making their way inside they explained everything that happened, Adrian exaggerating things and [Y/N] trying not rip his head of right then and there.

Snape came in after a few minutes and also wanted to stop [Y/N] from playing against Hufflepuff but Dumbledore thought a month of detention will do. [Y/N] pleaded Dumbledore if he can talk to Mcgonagall to let her play, which he agreed to do.

After both getting their punishment for their actions, making [Y/N] serve detention with Snape for a month and Adrian to serve detention with Mcgonagall for a month. They were both sent to the Hospital Wing to get checked out for the bruises they both got.

"Now just sit here while I'll go and check on Mr. Pucey, dear- Mr. Weasley do you need anything?" Madam Pomfrey questioned. Turning around, [Y/N] saw Fred walking in with something hidden behind his back.

"Not this time Madam Pomfrey, I just came to check on a friend- I promise I'll be quick." Fred pleaded noticing that she was about to kick him out. She debated for a few seconds before letting him stay. Making his way over Fred tower'd over [Y/N] smiling at her.

"Look what I brought you." He pulled the hidden item behind his back. Fred got [Y/N] chocolate, smiling she grabbed it from him and pulled him into a bear hug. Both falling back on the bed making them both laugh. He slithered his arms around her waist positioning his head on the crook of her neck.

Madam Pomfrey was done with Adrian and when she turned around to check on [Y/N], she smiled at the sight, deciding to let them have their moment- she went to her office to get more supplies.

Adrian saw and just rolled his eyes before leaving,while making his way outside he saw Liam making his way to the hospital wing. Adrian just smirked before walking way to the Slytherin common room.

Breaking the hug, [Y/N] re-positioned her arms and placed it on his shoulder and Fred placed his hand on the each side of her head, still hovering over they both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Thanks for the chocolate, Fred,  I really needed something after what just happened. I mean Dumbledore did say he will talk to Mcgonagall to let me play in the game next week but still have detention." [Y/N] rambled looking at Fred's brown eyes.

He just smiled down at her, while looking down at her he studied all her features- the way her eyes will sparkle once in a while when she talked. The her way her lips looked, even bruised, she still looked beautiful in his eyes.

When Fred didn't comment on what she had said, [Y/N] had noticed how Fred was just looking at her with loving eyes, they way his eyes just scanned all her features. And she took the opportunity to look at him.

Fred and George may be identical but they're some features that they differentiated in. Like the cut on his left eyebrow- they way his jawline is different from George's- the way that Fred's eye sparkle different from his twin.

When they both noticed that they were just staring at each other, Fred started leaning down closing his eyes. [Y/N] for some reason didn't push him off or told him to not to but before anything could happen. The Hospital Wing doors open and Fred immediately got off [Y/N], quickly sitting on her bed and opening her chocolate.

Liam walked to [Y/N]'s bed and kissed her head before sitting down next to her. At that Madam pomfrey also walked in with more supplies. She made her way towards [Y/N] and started clean her up and heal her bruises.

Fred turned red as his hair and was about to walk away but before he could leave her voice made him stop. "Thanks again Fred for the chocolate, we're still hanging out later right?"