CHAPTER 37-INTERVIEW AND THE RIDDLE

It was the day the twins were going to their interview with Fudge no one at all liking the idea, it was also known as Harry's birthday the twins planning to go and see him in secret. The Weasleys and Hermione soon came to 12 Grimmauld a few weeks ago making the twins and Mason happy. Dumbledore telling them they couldn't tell Harry anything and making sure there letters were short and no more than one hundred words. The twins and Mason also having to keep everything from Hermione and the Weasleys when they attending the meetings- Dumbledore's order.

The Order members being Dumbledore, Sirius, Lupin, Molly and Arthur, Kingsley, Snape, Tonks and Liam as well. It was awkward at first seeing Liam there mostly because Sirius will be glaring at him every chance he got making him uncomfortable. [Y/N] and Liam will constantly glance at each other and sent smiles or just look at one another. The relationship between Fred and [Y/N] was still unclear but they will constantly flirt and spend a lot of time together.

[Y/N] was currently in her room finishing dressing up as she was wearing a white shirt with black jeans, high top red boots and her red leather jacket. As she fixing her hair a knock came from her door, [Y/N] walked out the bathroom and opened the door to see Fred standing with a small smile. 

"Hello Freddie." [Y/N] smiled as she leaned against the doorway. 

"Hello love, are you ready?" Fred asked.

"Yup, I really hate having to go especially with now having people following us around." [Y/N] sighed. Fred smiled at her and then took ahold of one her hands as he interlocked their fingers as she stood straight and placed her other hand on his shoulder. "I think being a few minutes late won't hurt."

"It definitely won't hurt." Fred mumbled as [Y/N] pulled him inside the room as he closed the door behind him.

[Y/N] let go of his hand as she wrapped it around his neck and pulled him down as they locked lips both of them smiling. Fred had one hand on her lower back while the other was gripping her waist. She walked backwards until her back collide with the pole of the bed, he licked her bottom trying to deepen the kiss as she allowed it their tongues fighting for dominance.

[Y/N] ran her fingers through his red hair, tugging it every now and again making him groan in her mouth- she gasped for air as Fred broke away from the kiss and placed his forehead on hers. [Y/N] closed her eyes as she kept her fingers in his hair.

"[Y/N]! Hurry up!" Sirius called from downstairs.

Fred sighed as he hid his face in the crook of her neck, "When you come back we have a lot to talk about" Fred placed soft kisses on her neck.

"We really do." [Y/N] said as Fred kissed her neck one more time before lifting his head up and kissing her forehead. [Y/N] took ahold of his hand as they walked out the room together and made their way downstairs where they saw Tonks, Lupin and Sirius.

"Wotcher [Y/N]." Tonks smiled as [Y/N] let go of Fred's hand and hugged her. "How you been?" 

"I've been fine Nym, how about you?" [Y/N] asked as she let go and smiled.

"Been okay, where's Oliver?"

As on cue Oliver came running down the stairs with a angry Mason chasing him down.

"Get back here you prat!" Mason yelled. 

"Sorry, gotta go." Oliver laughed as he passed Fred, [Y/N] and quickly hugged his dad.

"Twat." Mason whispered but he beamned when he saw Tonks as he quickly pulled her in a hug.

 "What did Oliver do this time?" Sirius asked with a quirked brow.

"He sprayed his stupid cologne all over the room, then sprayed it all over my hair." Mason complained as he let go of Tonks. "Are you taking them?"

"Yeah me and Lupin." Tonks smiled at him before looking at her watch. "We better get going, were going to be late"