CHAPTER 33~The Love Of A Sibling

The Weasley's, Hermione, Lee and Lupin were all starting to get worried the twins haven't come back yet it's been more that thirty minutes and nothing. They all looked around to see Fleur coming back from the castle as she looked much better. Remus Lupin decided to go and talk to her to see if she knew about the twins whereabouts, Bill deciding to join him.

"Excuse me Miss Delacour?" Bill asked as they approached Fleur, She turned around and smiled at them her eyes remaining on Bill a little longer. 

"Yes" 

"Oh I was just wondering have you seen (Y/N) and Oliver they said how they were going to see you but haven't come back yet. Do you know were they went after they saw you?" Remus asked with a small smile.

"Sorry but are you sure they said they were going to see me?" Fleur asked, they nodded with worried expressions. "I haven't seen them I was at the tent for a while before heading to the castle with my parents but the twins never came to pay me a visit".

"Oh okay well I hope you feel better" Bill smiled as they all walked back to the stands. "Where else could they be? They said how they were going to check on Fleur and now she's telling us they never came by"

"Something's off I know my kids they won't just vanish just like that" Remus said as he rubbed his temple.

"I know especially now, we need to ask anyone else if they seen them, but first I think we should ask the twins, Lee, Hermione and Ron if something been going on" Bill said as Lupin nodded in agreement.

"Do you know where they are?" Fred asked.

"No, Fleur said how they never paid her a visit but before we go on looking for them has anything been going on with them lately?" Lupin asked as they sat back down. They all shared a look before nodding.

"What's been going with them?" Bill asked 

"Well at first they never really told us but something happened in the Quidditch World cup, well someone came up to them" Hermione said.

"Did any of you recognized who he was like, did the twins seem to know who he was at least?" Lupin asked.

"Well at first we didn't know, (Y/N) and Oliver just told us he was some random bloke they seen in a nightmare they had--"Ron started but was cut off by Lupin.

"Nightmare? They've been having nightmares again" 

"Yeah but not just them Harry as well they've had the same nightmare" Ron finished with a frown.

"Did they ever talk about this nightmare?" Bill sighed.

"They've said it's about You-Know-Who" Lee said making Lupin quickly get up, Bill following behind him whispering something to Arthur as he nodded and stood up as well leaving the kids confused. "What is it?!"

"Don't worry about it we have to talk to Dumbledore" Remus said as they walked down to talk to Dumbledore.

!~~~~~~!

They were unconscious tied up to a tombstone around a graveyard not many houses seemed to be around only one but up in a hillside.Oliver had his head on top of (Y/N)'s as he started to slowly wake up opening his eyes blinking a few times before lifting his head up to notice he was no longer in Hogwarts, he started panicking until he looked down his shoulder to see his sister still with him. Oliver sighed in relief as he kissed the top of her head and placed his head on top her's, (Y/N) soon started to wake up as she opened her eyes slowly to notice they were somewhere else.

"Oliver!" (Y/N) grunted as he lift his head up looking down at her, (Y/N) lifting her head up to see him. "Your okay?" 

"I'm fine except for the part where were both tied up" Oliver huffed.