CHAPTER 97-Twins Till The End

The twins laid Liam's body down in an empty corridor not to far from the Great Hall, they had wands in hand but honestly had no idea where they were going. They silently leaned against the wall, still trying to process everything. 

Snape was asked to kill Dumbledore?

Dumbledore knew they were Horcruxes along with Harry?

"I don't even know if I should be rooting for Voldemort, now after everything we heard." Oliver spoke in a bitter tone. 

(Y/N) let out a hum in response as she was playing with the Slytherin ring on her finger still trying to figure out why he gave it to her. Oliver glanced at her before taking ahold if her hand interlocking fingers. (Y/N) snapped out her trance and looked at him. 

"As much as I don't want to do this, we can't just stand here." Oliver said softly, his eyes tearing up, "We have to go."

"I know." (Y/N) said above a whisper. 

Oliver quickly pulled her into a hug as she complied, wrapping her arms around his neck, Oliver wrapping his arms around her waist as they both held each other. It didn't take long until both were crying into each other's arms. They wanted more than anything for it to be a different fate but knew there couldn't be such thing. 

"I--I can't do this, I have a family (Y/N/N)

"I--I can't do this, I have a family (Y/N/N). I have a kid that I promised to be there for." Oliver cried, "I can--can't leave him alone. Eliza, I--she--what's going to happen to her." 

(Y/N) pulled away from him and held his face in her hands, "It's going to be hard a--and I know that...but if we don't, he'll win. We can't let him win, if we do this I know what we'll lose but it'll mean Rigel will have a future with no Voldemort in it." 

Oliver cried as he pulled her back into a hug and buried his head in the crook of her neck. (Y/N) knew what she will lose. 

Her promised future she was supposed to have with Fred was gone, the hope of having a family with him was no longer going to happen. The feeling of finally being married to the man she loves was gone. The dream of having a home in the country, far away from everything was washed away.

That was all it was a dream, a fairytale, something unrealistic. 

(Y/N) just wanted Fred to be happy even after she's gone. She wanted him to fall in love again, to get married even if it wasn't with her. She was just glad that he was her Dandelion for the years she's gotten with him. 

Oliver pulled away and took his wand, "I remember telling you a few years ago, you don't get to die again."  

"But I won't be dying alone, now would I." (Y/N) spoke a small smile on her face, "Your coming with me."

"Even in death you can't live without me" Oliver laughed lightly. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow as she let out a small chuckle, "You wish, your the one that's always trailing behind me."