CHAPTER 31-The Second Task

It was now February months after The Yule Ball and the break-up between (Y/N) and Liam, Everyone in Hogwarts were surprised that they were actually over. It gave many guys that fancied (Y/N) a chance to flirt with her and some occasions compliment her, the day after The Yule Ball Cedric went to go and check up on (Y/N) as she told him everything Cedric stayed by her side like everyone else and try do get her to smile which did end up happening as he failed to prank someone. (Y/N) had enough of being all sulky and angry she decided to spend some time with Oliver as they drink every once in a while and smoke giving her time to process everything.

When Cedric, Mason and Eliza knew it was Melissa doing in ruining the relationship they stopped talking to her even when (Y/N) told them it wasn't necessary they said they wanted too. Fred decided not to tell (Y/N) how he felt yet, he was giving her time until she was fully heal to confess his feelings. During the past months the whole of Hogwarts were lucky to find out that both twins were now single, Oliver and (Y/N) found it hilarious how they got googled at everytime they were together they would have their fun and flirt with them.

The good thing was no one really knew the reason why the broke-up which was good for both their parts. Harry's been trying to figure out the clue for the second task with the help from Ron, Hermione and the twins but couldn't come up with nothing, Currently (Y/N) was with Fleur in the courtyard talking. 

"You look so cute I mean you still look adorable but I love this" Fleur beamed as she looked at the baby picture of (Y/N) and Oliver.

"Thank you and you look gorgeous today" (Y/N) smiled.

"Are you ever going to stop complimenting me?" Fleur rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"Of course not Love, I have one the most amazing, beautiful, caring and charismatic girl right in front of me why would not want to compliment her" (Y/N) smirked putting an arm around her.

"Because i'm to old for you" Fleur said. 

"And? Your just" (Y/N) started to count her fingers before smiling, "Just like what? one or two years older than me, that's nothing".

 "Your not going to give up are you?" Fleur laughed.

"Absolutely not" (Y/N) smiled as she kissed Fleur's cheek quickly getting up as she started running before Fleur could catch her. 

"MARLENE!" Fleur yelled, (Y/N) stopped running and whined when she heard her middle name she turned around to see a flushed Fleur making (Y/N) smirk. What they didn't notice was a black dog watching them a smile on his face. 

"So I do have an effect on you! I knew it" Fleur pouted before smiling at (Y/N) tackling her in a hug.

"Maybe you do, but are you sure i'm not the one that has an effect on you. Do you think I don't know how shy you got around me" Fleur laughed. (Y/N) narrowed her eyes on her making Fleur laugh more.

"That's not true! I was perfectly capable of--" (Y/N) didn't get to finish as Fleur kissed her cheek making (Y/N) wide eye and close her mouth at the same time Fleur's little sister came towards her. 

"Fleur! Madam Maxime needs you! oh hi (Y/N) are you okay you seem a bit flushed" Gabriella said making Fleur snort as (Y/N) looked between them shaking her head.

"I'm fine, well see you later Fleur" (Y/N) smiled as she hugged Gabriella and then Fleur them making their way inside as (Y/N) just sighed and was about to walk in until she heard a bark. (Y/N) turned around and saw the black dog before it turned around making its way to the Black Lake she looked around to see no one around before following it.

"And I thought Oliver was the flirt" Sirius spoke making (Y/N) smile running to give him a hug.

"He is, I was just having fun" (Y/N) smiled not wanting to let go.