CHAPTER 25-CHAMPIONS AND ARGUMENTS

❝¡DANDELIONS! ❞

-THE GOBLET OF FIRE-

It was now Thursday and the three champions were going to be called, Angelina informed [Y/N] she entered as well and she was happy for her friend. [Y/N] was supporting both her and Cedric, Mason has been getting to know Cedric a lot more and it was nice to say they were now considered best friends. [Y/N] still hasn't confronted Oliver about him and Hermione but she was planning on doing it at the end when the champions were done being called.

Everyone was seated in the Great Hall, the Goblet in the middle of the room. [Y/N] was sitting with Fred, George, Lee, the golden trio, Liam and Oliver. [Y/N] had her head on Liam's shoulder and was waiting for Dumbledore to talk.

"Well, the Goblet is ready to make a decision, now it's time to find out who will be our three champions!" Dumbledore announced, he raised his hand and dimmeted the candle lights, The flames of The Goblet grew brighter and Dumbledore stood close to it before backing away. The blue flames turning red before a piece of parchment flew out and Dumbledore caught it.

"The Champion for Durmstrang is Viktor Krum." The Durmstrang boys cheered loudly and Ron clapped the loudest. The cheering died down as the flames changed red again and another blue and gold parchment flew out. 

"The Champion for Beauxbatons..is Fleur Delacour." [Y/N] was the only girl that cheered for her from where she was sitting and many of Fleur schoolmates clapped for her as well.

"And The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" Cedric stood up and smiled, Mason stood up and gave him a hug, Fred, George and Ron rolled their eyes that he was representing Hogwarts.

Cedric was walking down when [Y/N] ran over and gave his best friend a bear hug he wrapped his arm around her waist and laughed repeating the words 'I did it, I actually did it'. Liam and Oliver clapped and cheered for him as well.

"Go on make me proud Diggory be the best Hogwarts champion we can have." [Y/N] smiled before ruffling his hair.

"I promise I will." Cedric smiled before letting her go and walking down to the chamber. [Y/N] walked back to where she was sitting and whistled for him, Fred not liking one bit of it. 

"Excellent! We now have our three champions, but in the end only one will go down in history, Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory. The triwizard cup!" Everyone looked over where they saw this beautiful bright cup, Many started to cheer and clap but Liam noticed his father give the Goblet a questioning look.

Liam looked over and noticed how the flames were turning red again he tapped on [Y/N]'s shoulder and pointed to where Goblet was. At that moment the cheering died down and everyone was looking as the flames were now red before another piece of parchment flew out. Dumbledore quickly got it and everyone stayed quiet for some time he mumbled something under his breath before repeating it again this time everyone heard the name.

"Harry Potter!"

Everybody in the Great Hall gaze was upon Harry. Harry most of all was shocked and scared, [Y/N] and Oliver were frozen in the spot. Some people in the Hall looked at Harry with amazement but some and mostly Hufflepuffs were sending glares his way for catching the attention once again.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore yelled again, Harry didn't want to move form where he was but Hermione ushered him to get up. When Harry did he wasn't able to move that Hermione had to push him forward again, he started to walk his way forward but someone grabbed his arm making him turn around.

"Harry, d- did you ask someone to put your name in the Goblet?" [Y/N] asked her voice shaking slightly.

"No, [Y/N] I swear I didn't, you have to believe me I didn't ask anyone." Harry pleaded, [Y/N] let go of his arm and nodded.