CHAPTER 80-Undesirable Nō 1, I Promise To Come Back and Mundungus Fletcher

A/N--Imagine yourself for the GIF, I'm not face claiming the main character. You are beautiful the way you are just needed a GIF.

!------!

The Hogwarts express was filled with students who were making their way back to school even during these dark times. As the Hogwarts express was on the move two clouds of black smoke were flying over the train before one stopped in front of it, holding the train off. The train stopped making many students to start looking out the window to see the hold up. Two death eaters got on bored as they were looking in different train carts. 

Cormac McLaggen stood up from his seat as he glared at them, "My father will hear about this".

The death eaters sent him a small glare as they pushed past him, their only focus was to find Harry Potter. As they looked around the room entering the next cart Neville Longbottom stood up from his seat as he stared them down. 

"Hey, losers" The death eaters looking at him, "He isn't here"

As for the Ministry of Magic, posters were flying down as a worker was putting it inside each copy of the Daily Prophet. All workers were gathered around the main ground, since the death of the Minister of Magic, Pius Thicknesse has taken over the Ministry with the help of Death eaters. Corban Yaxley, Dolores Umbridge and Albert Runcorn by his side as he was telling them how things will work from now on in the Ministry. 

"As your new Minister for magic" Pius Thicknesse spoke, "I promise to restore this temple of tolerance, to its former glory. Therefore, beginning today each employee will submit themselves .....for evaluation"

They all made a pathway as three death eaters walked in holding an employee that was beaten. The workers were sharing worry looks as Pius Thickness kept a small smile on his lips. 

"But know this: You have nothing to fear" he continued, "If you have nothing to hide". 

Dolores Umbridge letting out a high pitch giggle. Each poster having a picture of someone different, the Ministry looking for only these three, and each copy of the Daily prophet saying a different name. 

THE DAILY PROPHET
HARRY POTTER:
UNDESIRABLE: Nō 1

UNDESIRABLE:
Nō1

UNDESIRABLE:Nō1

HARRY POTTER

*REWARD: 10,000 GALLEONS*

THE DAILY PROPHET

OLIVER POTTER-BLACK:
UNDESIRABLE:Nō 1

UNDESIRABLE:
Nō 1

UNDESIRABLE:Nō 1