CHAPTER 60-Arrival At Hogwarts

It was now for the day for the trio, Mason and Ginny to head back to Hogwarts, Oliver and (Y/N) were already making their way there as they both said their goodbyes to Sirius, Lupin, the twins and Eliza. Oliver and (Y/N) apperated to Hogsmeade since it was the closest they could get to Hogwarts, Tonks and few other Aurors already being there. (Y/N) noticed how Tonks, was no longer wearing her hair a bright color hair but it was now short and a brown color. 

Tonks noticed the twins and waved at them with a small smile but didn't proceed to make conversation with them. The twins decided to leave her alone for now and talk to her later, as (Y/N) and Oliver arrived at Hogwarts they noticed how there were some professor outside talking and seeming to have worried expressions. 

"Hello, Professor Flitwick" Oliver greeted, Professor Flitwick looked at him and smiled. 

"Hello you two, i'm glad you made it..I was talking to Dumbledore the other day and when he said you two were going to help with security at Hogwarts I just couldn't believe it," said Flitwick.

"It surprised us as well, never in a millions years did I believe Hogwarts needed protection" (Y/N) mentioned. 

"Times have changed since then, with everything going on not even your own home feels safe and the amount of kids that called Hogwarts home" Professor Flitwick shook his head, "Well we'll catch up later, I need to head inside for something"

"Goodbye Professor" Oliver and (Y/N) waved. 

"Well if it isn't Mr and Ms.Black" The twins turned around to see Snape making his way towards them with Liam by his side, "Who would've thought Hogwarts most known troublemakers will be handling the security in Hogwarts, and if I may get married" 

"And who would've thought even after years your still here, i'm surprised Dumbledore kept you around, I mean aren't you tired of falling in getting the DADA position" Said Oliver. Snape lip curled into a nasty smile. 

"I think you love to hear, I actually changed positions this year..I'm now teaching DADA"

"What?" The twins asked, their mouths slightly agape. 

"Yes, now I better get going" Snape turned around and started walking away as Liam stayed behind but before he got far he turned back around to look at the twins, "Before I forget, Dumbledore will want to see the both of you later tonight".

"Why?" (Y/N) asked with her eyebrow raised, Snape looked at her for a moment then continued walking, "Thanks for the head up!"

"How come you didn't tell us, Snape is the new DADA teacher?" Oliver turned to look at Liam. 

"Because you never asked about him, and I think it's kind of rude to bring that up on your wedding day and when we're having a friendly conversation" Said Liam as he looked up at Hogwarts. 

"Do you know, why Dumbledore want to see us?" (Y/N) asked as she glanced at him. 

"I have no idea," Liam shrugged, "He wants to talk to me as well, I tired to ask but...he just says the same thing every time 'I'll see you later'"

"Wait...why are you here, I mean I don't think it's just for a meeting is it?" Oliver questioned.

"Nope, i'm helping the new potions teacher" Liam smiled, "I always like potions more, so Dumbledore said I could assist him"

"That's great" Said (Y/N), "We have to take a stroll around the school first, wanna come?"

"Sure, I already have everything set" Said Liam. 

"Great" Oliver smiled as they all started to walk around the castle before the students arrive. 

!------!