CHAPTER 52-The Funeral

(Y/N) was currently getting her black leather jacket and wand from her room. It was least to say she was slightly nervous to go back to the Mason-Snape cottage, she was getting her scarf and hat as she started to put it on. (Y/N) finally walked back down stairs, Snape was waiting for her outside 12 Grimmauld place as she made her way to the kitchen. 

"Your ready?" Sirius asked when he looked at her. 

"Yeah, Snape is waiting outside right?" (Y/N) asked. Oliver nodded making her take a deep breath. "Okay, I'll be back in a few hours or so."

"Dear, here...take this to Liam just incase." Molly walked over to her and handed her a bag of food.

(Y/N) took the bag from Molly as she gave her a hug, Fred walked towards her and hugged her. "I'll walk you out, if that's okay." He turned around to look at Sirius, who nodded. (Y/N) grabbed his hand as they made their way towards the front door.

"I'll be back, maybe during midnight or so." (Y/N) told him as she faced him, Fred looked down at her and shook his head. "You don't want me to come back?"

"Of course I want you to come back...just, I think Liam might need you tonight. Even after what he did to you, he doesn't deserve this, you should stay over their tonight" Fred smiled down at her as he grabbed her face. 

"Are you sure? Fred, I--" (Y/N) started but was cut off as he kissed her before pulling away.

"Just stay with him, Sirius and the others will understand." Fred said, (Y/N) sighed and nodded as he opened the door for her, Snape turning around to see them. "I'll see you tomorrow love."

"I guess i'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." (Y/N) mumbled as she kissed his cheek. She gave him one last smile before walking down the stairs and stood next to Snape out the gates. Fred closing the door behind him, 12 Grimmauld place disappearing out sight.

"I presume you passed your appereation test." Snape said looking at her.

"I did."

"Good, we'll be apperating there--you go first." Snape looked around, he turned to finally look at her giving her a nod. (Y/N) apperated to the cottage, her now standing a few feet away from it, the food still in her hands. A few moments later Snape standing next to her as he started to make his way inside, her following closely behind him.

Snape opened the front door for her as she walked inside and to the kitchen where she placed the food down, she started to take off her hat and scarf and placed them down at the counter as she turned around to face him

Snape opened the front door for her as she walked inside and to the kitchen where she placed the food down, she started to take off her hat and scarf and placed them down at the counter as she turned around to face him. Snape nodded his head to the room, she walked further inside and made her way into Ava's bedroom, she laid there as Liam was holding her hand looking at her. The healer looking up to notice Snape and (Y/N) and he made his way towards them.

"Severus is not looking good." He whispered, (Y/N) sighed as she walked further in and sat down next to Liam, making him turn around to look at her.