CHAPTER 22-BLACK FAMILY SUPREMACY

❝¡DANDELIONS! ❞

-THE GOBLET OF FIRE-

The game has started and it was nothing like [Y/N] has seen, the way the players moved and how the fans got when the opponent team made a goal. The players were moving at lighting speed that if you blink it will feel like you will miss everything, Ireland started well but Bulgaria started to catch up. Draco started to get smug saying that he was right about Bulgarian winning but Oliver retaliated saying Ireland was going to win.

[Y/N] fell in love with everything, she was just thinking about how one day she might be able to play in a stadium like this and not just her but Cedric as well. Cedric told her that if they don't make it on the same Quidditch team that it will be fun playing against each other, they talked about how they were going to bring their families together so they can watch them play. [Y/N] was playing close attention and when she spotted Lynch, she yelled loud enough to be heard.

"Lynch! Look he spotted the snitch!" Lynch and Krum we're head to head diving towards the snitch.

"That's not going to end well!" Oliver commented.

"Oli's right but it's not going to end well for Lynch!" Mason added. [Y/N] watched how Lynch crashed into the ground and was stampeded by a horde Veela.

"Where's the Snitch?" Mason yelled trying to look for the yellow object.

"Krum- He's got the Snitch- The games over!" Draco cheered.

"Ireland still won! Ha take that bitch!" [Y/N] cheered as she looked at Draco and stuck her tongue out.

"Told you Ireland was going to win, krum caught it when Ireland were a hundred and sixty points ahead." Oliver added cheering.

Draco groaned and hid his face in his hands, the twins and Mason snickered at his reaction. It was time to head back to the tent as everyone else was leaving as well. [Y/N] and Oliver were making their way out when someone bumped into her as she turned around to see who it was she noticed how no one was even near her, except Oliver but he was talking to Mason. [Y/N] shrugged it off and just kept walking until she reached the tent.

The twins, Mason and Draco all went by the bunks and just started celebrating Ireland winning and talking when Lynch gave [Y/N] the rose, Draco ended up giving each of them 10 Gallons. [Y/N] noticed Lucius and Narcissa just whispering amongst each other and how they kept glancing at her and Oliver every once in a while, [Y/N] soon felt tired and decided to take a nap while the boys kept talking.

!~~~~~~!

[Y/N] suddenly felt someone shaking her awake, they were saying a few words but she was too tired to make up what that person was saying. The person kept shaking her and calling her name she slowly opened her eyes and noticed a worry Oliver and Mason.

"[Y/N]! Hurry, we need to leave- Now!" Oliver said sternly. He started to put on his leather jacket and Mason was getting his. [Y/N] immediately got up and started putting on her shoes when she heard screams and pleas coming from outside, she got her jacket and her wand and they all made their way outside. Some tents were on fire and everyone was running to safety, [Y/N] looked around and noticed a group of hooded figures with masks on.

"Where's Draco and Narcissa and Lucius?" Mason asked, looking around.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling Lucius is one of those hooded figures." [Y/N] responded, "Mason hold Oliver's hand- come on let's go to the woods and hide there."

Mason held Oliver's hand and [Y/N] was following right behind them, many were pushing and some were running the opposite direction than others. It was a horrid sight to watch, some of the cloaked figures were floating muggles on the air and torturing them. While the twins and Mason kept running their way to the woods they heard a cry of pleas coming from a muggle family.