CHAPTER 86-The Small Dance and The Return To Godric's Hollow

The tent was awful quiet, no one spoke a word but only when it came to where they were going next or when one of them were hungry. It has only been a few hours since they arrived to their new location, the radio was playing music, Oliver and Mason enjoying that the tent wasn't as quiet. Hermione was sitting in the corner, her knees pulled towards her chest, laying her head on them, Harry walked back in the tent from his walk. 

Harry glanced at Hermione as he was thinking of something, after a while of debating with himself he walked towards her. Hermione picked up her head, looking at him with glossy eyes, Harry sticking his hand out, glancing at it before taking a hold of it and letting him help her up. Mason looked away from the locket around his neck towards them with a small smile as he nudge Oliver. 

"What? I'm almost at the best part of this book" Oliver muttered, his eyes glued to the page. 

"Stop reading--"

"No! what, part of i'm at the best part don't you understand"

"Just--"

"Don't--"

"--Give--"

"Stop!"

"It--"

"Oi!"

"Look" Mason laughed as he nodded towards Hermione and Harry. 

"This better be good" Oliver spoke, sending him a small glare before looking over at his cousin and friend a smile spread across his face, "Nevermind"

"Told you"

Harry spun Hermione around, her sad expression being replaced with a happy one. A giggle or laugh leaving one another's lips as they continued dancing. It was Hermione's turn to spin Harry as she laughed, turning around she looked at Mason, sticking her hand out. Mason shook his head with a smile but she gave him a pleading look. 

"Give me my book" Oliver snatched the book out of his hands before looking over at Harry and Hermione, "If you don't join them, I will"

Mason let out an airy laugh, getting off the bed and walking towards them and taking ahold of Hermione's hand and dancing with her. He tripped over his steps, Hermione laughing at him but they kept on dancing as Oliver glanced at them every once in a while. Harry sitting back down as he saw she was no longer crying but having fun. 

Hermione wrapping her arms around his torso as he rubbed her back a sad smile spread across her face. They swayed back in forth as the song came to an end, Hermione pulled away slowly as she looked up at him before kissing his cheek and walking towards her bed. Mason turned around to look at her before making a heart shape and pointing at her, she smiled before getting ready for bed. 

!------!

!------!

"Ron?"

(Y/N)'s face lit up as she grabbed her wand and walked towards the front door as she looked to see Ron Weasley. He glanced at her a small smile spread across his face. Liam still had his wand raised as he wasn't sure if it was him or not.