CHAPTER 65-The Falling Burrow, Hide and Seek And Who Are You?

The ring of fire was now surrounding the Burrow, (Y/N) and Oliver heard rushed footsteps to see Mason making his way to the front door

The ring of fire was now surrounding the Burrow, (Y/N) and Oliver heard rushed footsteps to see Mason making his way to the front door. Lupin standing in the doorway with his arms outstretched, Oliver and (Y/N) following Mason. Harvey stood forward and aimed a spell at Tonks, but she quickly blocked it. Mason pushing Lupin aside and drawing his wand out aiming spells back at him. 

"Mason!" Sirius shouted, Oliver and (Y/N) running out of the house to help him. Harry watching from the window and rushing his way downstairs.

"Oh, this is no fun if it's three against one" Bellatrix taunted, "Crucio!".

A flick of her wand, red sparks flew out hitting Oliver in the chest making fall and grunt in pain, Sirius, Lupin and Tonks started to attack. Bill, Fred and George trying to contain the fire as the rest were dueling. Three more black smoke came but two of them were wearing mask to cover their faces, one of them attacking Fred, while the other started to attack George.

Everyone now dueling with a death eater or containing the fire, Harry came running towards the twins and Mason, a spell almost hitting him. Harry turned around to see Greyback with his wand raised, Harry not backing down as he started to throw spells back. Mason turned around when he heard Harry and looked back at Harvey before making his way over to help him.

"Isn't this the best end to Christmas" Harvey smiled, throwing a sell at them only causing for it to be blocked.

"Oh shut up" Oliver spat throwing a spell back, a scream was heard making everyone glance behind them to see Mason on the ground clutching his side. Lupin rushed over to him and started to duel Greyback. 

"You brought your mut with you!" (Y/N) yelled as she flicked her wand, "Stupefy!"

"Seems like you two already have your own, don't you" Harvey fired back as he looked at Lupin. 

"Harvey!" A masked death eater yelled as they fired a spell at Fred, "Now!". Harvey looked away from the twins to the person before looking back at the twins and taking a step back. 

"This was fun, but I think times up" Harvey turned into black smoke as he flew up all the other death eater following the fire dying out. The twins panted as they looked around, Lupin and Sirius helping  Mason. Eliza running out the house to Oliver followed by Fleur and Ron. 

"I'll take Mason" Tonks offered as she held onto him, "Fleur, can you come with?"

Fleur nodded as she took ahold of Mason with her as they left to 12 Grimmauld place. 

"I'm so glad your okay--Oli" Eliza whispered trying to get Oliver to look at her, "What's wrong?"

"Something doesn't feel right..." Oliver told her. "(Y/N/N), we need to take everyone somewhere safe"

"Alright" Oliver and Eliza walked towards everyone as (Y/N) looked around to double check but nothing, as she was making her way towards Fred an evil laugh was heard. Two black smokes came back to view, everyone's gaze following them to see them go straight through the Burrow setting the house on fire.