CHAPTER 74-The Cave

It was now around seven months since (Y/N) was sent to Azkaban. The bruises on her body weren't as visible as before but the pain never seem to wear off, the girl getting beaten by one of the death eaters. Even when she tried to fight back it wasn't worth it when there is about three or four death eaters beating her up with straight up torture or hitting her. 

There are some times where she does get good hits on some of them which only leads to more time with them. Bellatrix Lestrange even came once just to enjoy the show along with Caelum and Harvey but doesn't stay long enough to see her cough up blood. Although today seemed to be a bit different, the only visits she got from was Ricky. 

(Y/N) was sitting down with her back against the wall as she ran her fingers through her hair every so often a sigh leaving her lips. She was playing with her ring as she observed it, the chilling feeling coming back. A few pair of footsteps were approaching her, she slipped the ring back on her finger and quickly stood up. A figure approached her as two of them stood a few feet behind him. 

"Good afternoon sunshine"

"What do you want, or did you only come here to taunt me" (Y/N) said as she approached the cell bars holding on to them as she glared at him. 

"No, just came to inform you that you shouldn't be getting too comfortable here" Harvey gestured to the cell, "We might be moving you into a different one in a month or maybe even earlier than that"

"If that's all you came to say, then bye" (Y/N) smiled sarcastically as she made her way back to where she was sitting earlier. 

"Just a heads up, someone is about to break your heart again" Harvey shook his head with a small smile, "And then, you're going to want to join the death eaters"

"Please" (Y/N) chuckled, "If someone 'breaks my heart' that doesn't mean i'm going to run to the dark side with you"

"It's time to head back Mr.Riddle, it's almost time" A death eater spoke, Harvey glanced at them before nodding. 

Harvey took out some sort of watch out of his pocket before throwing it inside of her cell, she just looked at it before looking back out the window, "What do expect me to do with that?"

"Let's just say when the timer on that runs out, just expect a lovely visit from one of us...we're going to be celebrating" Harvey informed her before turning on his heel leaving, "I'll get you something lovely to wear"

(Y/N) ignored his last statement, she looked away from the window to see the watch, she left it where it was. She got this bad feeling about something but didn't know why, the death eaters weren't around her and weren't going to be for a while apparently. Something about what Harvey was saying didn't sit with her right. 

"Oh merlin, what are they going to do now" she whispered to herself, throwing her head back as she screwed her eyes shut. 

!------!

Oliver was currently at the joke shop spending some time with the twins before having to go to Hogwarts and leave with Dumbledore and Harry somewhere. He still had no idea where but knew that if it had to do something with the horcrux then he didn't have to think twice about it. 

"So what? you're taking his place to move in with Eliza once she gives birth" George said. All three of them were currently sitting in the kitchen as they each had a cup of butterbeer. 

"I don't want too, but he wants to give it up to me" Oliver shrugged, "I mean he is my best mate, he told me the place is protected...so it's safe"

"Why is he giving up the place anyways, doesn't he want to live there anymore" Fred spoke, Oliver looked at him and shrugged. 

"He told me, he's looking for some place else" Oliver took a sip of his butterbeer, "He already moved out and is fixing it up for me and Eliza--I offered to help but he wanted to do everything himself"