CHAPTER 54-Snape's Worst Memory

"I thought we were having an actual moment together" Harvey shook his head. The twins and Harry were currently getting taken to Dumbledore's office, the Ministry following behind (Y/N) and Harvey. Percy Weasley gripping Oliver and Harry's arm, almost dragging them as they try to fight his grip. 

"I rather pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower" (Y/N) scoffed. Oliver chuckled, making Harvey turn around and glared at him.

They made their way inside Dumbledore's office where he was just sitting on his desk as if nothing was happening. Cornelius Fudge listing to every word Umbridge was saying, in the corner of the room (Y/N) caught someone covering their face, a girl wearing blue robes. Harvey tighten his grip on her arm making her step on his foot, he quickly let her go.

(Y/N) fixed her robes and turned around to see Oliver pinching Percy as he also letting him go, Harry quickly doing the same. 

"I expect you three know why your here?" Cornelius Fudge looked at the twins and Harry with the dirtiest look. 

"No" They all choursed.

"I beg your pardon?" Said Fudge. Harvey looking at them with a confused expression. 

"No" Oliver and Harry said firmly.

"N-O, it spells no...do you not know what that means" (Y/N) ran her fingers through her hair. 

"I know what it means, but you three don't know why you are here?"

"No" They repeated at the same time. Fudge look incredulously from the cousins to Umbridge, Harry and Oliver taking the change to glance at Dumbledore as (Y/N) kept looking at the girl sitting in the corner. 

"So you have no idea", Fudge siad, sarcasm laced in his voice, "Why Professor Umbridge brought you to this office? You are not aware that you three have broken any school rules?"

"Depends on what school year were talking about here...first year, second, third--" Oliver started

"Or Ministry Decree?" Fudge said angrily, glaring at Oliver. 

"Not that we're aware of, No" Harry said blandly. 

The cousins heart's were hammering inside their chest, Oliver and (Y/N) being able to keep their cool but Harry looked like he could barely keep it inside. Harvey on the other hand was looking at Dumbledore carefully. 

"So it's news to you is it, than an illegal student organization has been discovered within this school?" Cornelius Fudge, anger evident in every word he spoke.

"Yes, it is" 

"You don't say"

"Such a stupid idea"

They all said at the same time, Cornelius Fudge face flushing with anger as if steam could be visible coming out of his ears. Dumbledore holding back a laugh at his face, Kingsley looking everywhere else but at the Minister. 

"I think Minister, we might make better progress if I fetch our informant" Umbridge said silkily. 

"Yes, yes do" Fudge nodded as he glanced maliciously at Dumbledore, Umbridge making her way to the corner of the room, "There's nothing like a good witness, is there Dumbledore?" 

"Nothing at all, Cornelius" Dumbledore said gravely. Umbridge was holding on to a Ravenclaw students arm, as she was covering her face. When the twins and Harry got a good sight of her they noticed it was Marietta, Cho's curly headed friend, hiding her face in her hands. 

"It's quite alright, now. You have done the right thing. The Minister is very pleased with you. He'll be telling your mother what a good girl you've been. Marietta's mother, Minister," Umbridge added looking up at Fudge, "Is Madam Edgecombe from the Department of Magical Transportation. Floo Network office--She's been helping us police the Hogwarts fires, you know"