CHAPTER 81-Ministry Break In and Splinched

"Right, remember what we said. Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary" Hermione said sternly as she handed Ron, Harry, Mason and Oliver a small canister, "Just try and act normal. Do what everybody else is doing. If we do that, then with a bit of luck, we'll get inside"

(Y/N) making sure that five people she stung were still unconscious. They were Reginald Cattermole, Albert Runcorn, Mafalda Hopkirk, Gawain Robards and Scabior. Oliver having to become Gawain Robards and Mason having to Scabior. (Y/N) deciding to use the invisibility cloak. 

"It gets really tricky" Harry said Hermione nods as she stands in between Ron and Harry, "Correct"

"This is completely mental" Harry muttered, as they seemed to agree Mason gave a small snicker, "You think"

"The world's menta" Ron spoke, all of them turning around to look at him with an amused expression, "Come on, we've got a Horcrux to find" 

(Y/N) standing from her spot as She had a hold of the invisibility cloak. They all looked down at their canister before bring it to their lips and drinking it making winces sounds as (Y/N) scrunched her nose. They all seemed to change as (Y/N) looked between them all of them looking at her. 

"So" Oliver began, "How do we look?"

"Like them" (Y/N) nodded towards the unconscious people, "Mason looks really punchable tho"

"I want to punch myself too" Mason rolled his eyes, "We better get changed"

They all nodded as (Y/N) turned around giving them privacy, after awhile they were all ready. (Y/N) placing the invisibility cloak around her all of them walking out, they looked around first before making their way to the bathrooms. (Y/N) deciding to go with Hermione, walking inside she followed her into a stall. 

"What are we supposed to do?" (Y/N) whispered, Hermione stood on the toilet before answering, "We flush ourselves in" 

"That's disgusting" (Y/N) gagged as  she stuck her tongue out, Hermione sighed before flushing herself in. "But she still does it". She walked forward as she stood inside the toilet before she flushed herself in. 

The green flames erupted but as people walked past they noticed no one walking out making them confused. (Y/N) immediately started to make her way through the Ministry as she reached to where Hermione was standing. Hermione seemened in trace as she looked at the pillar above the fountain. 

"Hermione, are those--"

"Muggles" She answered as she looked around, "In their rightful place" 

All the sudden Harry approached them bumping into (Y/N) who pinched him making him wince, "Sorry" He whispered, as he looked at the pillar. Oliver, Ron and Mason coming by next to them as many moved out the way as they saw Mason. 

"Why are they--I forget I wasn't myself for a second" Mason sucked his teeth, "Huh, I don't think I hate this plan anymore"

"Gotta tell you" Ron spoke, "I'm starting to freak out a bit". 

"Me too" Oliver said as he looked at the space between Ron and Hermione before lowering his voice, "How are you doing, (Y/N/N)?"

"Fine" She replied, Oliver nodding before looking at Mason. 

"How long did you say, this batch of Polyjuice potion would last, Hermione?" Harry asked, looking around. Hermione shook her head slightly, "I didn't" 

"Cool" Mason smiled as he took two flyers from people, "They have a picture of (Y/N) and Oliver" 

"Let me see that" Oliver snatching it from his hands as he smiled, "I look good and--"