CHAPTER 92-Breaking into Gringotts

"Are you sure that's their hair?" 

"Positive."

"Absolutely."

The group were in the living room as Hermione and Oliver were each holding a strand of hair. They were all planning to get into Gringotts in disguise and that meant having to look like someone else.  

Oliver looked over at Mason as he reached into his pocket and took out a small vial that had another strand of hair. Everyone looked at him ushering Mason to take it, Mason walked over and took the vial from his hands with a confused look. 

"Who is this?" Mason asked as he lifted the vial eye level to see a strand of black hair. 

"It's Liam's" Oliver answered, everyone looking over at him as they gave him a questioning look. 

"So you just happen to have a strand of Harvey's and Liam's hair," Harry questioned but Oliver just shook his head. 

"No, it's just a long story to say" Oliver replied with a small shrug, "We just need to focus on one thing and that's break into Gringotts." 

Luna walked over to the group in the living room with a suitcase in hand catching all of their attention. Mason's gaze flickered between the suitcase and her, frowning slightly. 

"You're going somewhere.?" Mason asked, Luna nodded with a soft smile, "I'm heading back to Hogwarts--"

"You can't go back, especially Hogwarts." Mason exclaimed as he passed the vial back to Oliver before rushing over to her. "It's not safe, Snape is headmaster and who knows what's he done to the place."

"Luna, Mason's right. It's not the place you left, you know. It's not the same." Harry added. Luna looked over at Harry with a soft smile, "Neither am I."

"Luna--" Mason started but Luna just pulled him aside to have a private conversation with him. 

"Always good value. I'll miss her." Ron spoke, looking at Luna and Mason talking as they walked over to Dobby's grave.

The group looked away and focused at the task in hand, Oliver placed the vial back into his pocket as he held the strand of hair in his hand. Two canisters were set on the table as Oliver and Hermione each grabbed one placing the strand of hair inside, the potion sizzling. 

"There's only two, where are you going to get another bottle of Polyjuice potion.?" Ron asked. 

"I have another one in my room, (Y/N) can you go get it?" Oliver looked over at her. (Y/N) nodded and walked upstairs, entering the room Oliver was staying in. 

Walking over at the small counter she picked up the canister and made her way back down to see Oliver by himself in the living room looking at the canister. She walked over and placed the canister on the table and taking a seat next to him. 

"Where are the others?" (Y/N) asked, Oliver didn't look away from the canister before replying, "Mason is still talking to Luna, the rest went to talk to Fleur about something...I think."

The girl glanced at him as she furrowed her brows but before she could question it, Oliver decided to talk first. 

"Do you remember killing those snatchers in the woods?" 

(Y/N) seemed taken by surprise from the question, she didn't think they will be talking about it at all. It was something she believed he wouldn't bring up or something he will just forget about it some way. When she didn't reply, he looked away from the canister to look at her as she was looking out the window. 

"Yeah I do, why?" 

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"About me killing two people in the woods for some reason that i'm still trying to understand myself. I think i'm good." (Y/N) replied, Oliver bit his lip waiting for her to look at him but her gaze was still fixed on the waves.