CHAPTER 59-Heart Desires, Weasley Wizard Wheezes And Wedding

(Y/N) was currently in 12 Grimmauld place as she was in her room writing in her notebook about everything that's going on. She started doing this since everything happen in the Ministry but never told anyone about this. As she was writing she heard a faint whisper coming from one of her boxes filled with her rings and necklaces, she perked up and grabbed the box and opened it only to notice the locket.

She looked around the room and saw that Regulus portrait was empty, (Y/N) got up and locked her door as she grabbed the locket and sat on her bed, the whispering continuing. She ran her finger over it and decided she wanted to open it but couldn't making her scrunch her eyebrow and let out a frustrated sigh. She gave it two more tries but nothing making her curse under her breath. 

"Just open up" (Y/N) mumbled as she threw it across the room, at that a click was heard making her get up and a beam of black light surrounded the whole room as she looked to see a pair of eyes looking at her, a cold and horrific voice came out. 

"I've seen your heart and it is mine...i've seen your hearts biggest desire"

"I was kidding, close!close!" (Y/N) panicked as she try to make her way to the locket but it seemed to push her aside making her fall on the floor as she looked up at it, "Close, for Godric sake!"

"(Y/N) Potter-Black...I have seen your fears" dead bodies seemed to crawl to her making her back away to the nearest wall, "Least favored by her parents who better love her brother...your mother who rather save her nephew than come back home to you and your brother..." 

A figure emerged as (Y/N) noticed to be Samantha Potter, her mother, "I rather have anyone else as my daughter than you!....(Y/N) Black....my biggest disappointment and regret... you aren't worth saving...but Harry is, Oliver is also worth everything more than you!"

"(Y/N) Potter-Black...nothing more than a reker of everything good!--Oliver, oh how he turned out to be so much better than you!...Cedric...Where is he, dear?...dead all because you wanted to save him, look how that turned out...you will never be able to save anyone!!"

(Y/N) started to get angry as her eyes turned hazel and she lifted her hand as she used all her strength to close the locket. Once it was close a click was heard as she picked it up again, her eyes not changing back to normal as she opened a drawer and placed it inside before closing it. The front door opened as she heard someone walking up the stairs but didn't look away from the drawer her eyes still a hazel color. 

"(Y/N/N), are you awake?...Hello" said Oliver as he knocked on the door and tried to open the door but it was locked. "Listen, the trio and Ginny are going to Diagon Alley today, Molly wants us to go with them...."

"And i'm probably talking to myself" Oliver mumbled. (Y/N) finally looked away from the drawer as she turned to the door and walked towards it as she opened it. "Are you Okay, you're eyes are glowing" 

"I'm fine" said (Y/N) firmly, her eyes quickly changing back to her (e/c) ones, "Let's get going then"

"Are you s--"

"I said i'm fine" (Y/N) snapped as she started to walk down, Oliver frowning as he just followed her, "Are we meeting them at the Burrow or do we wait for them in Diagon Alley?"

"We wait for them in Diagon Alley" Oliver muttered as she just nodded and grabbed her jacket.

Oliver started to make his way to the door as she finished getting her things, both of them locking the door behind them before making their way to Diagon Alley. (Y/N) was still not over of what happened as she was riding her bike, she wasn't paying to much attention as she was looking straight ahead but nowhere else.