CHAPTER 67-Game Over Black

"Do you know where she is?"

"No"

"Did you help her?"

"No"

"Are you sure, you didn't help (Y/N) Black with the murders?"

"I'm positive give me a cup laced with Vetisetrum if you don't believe me"

"Fine" 

A man shared a look with two other people as one of them left the room and came back with a cup of juice. They passed it to the guy sitting down, he looked down at the drink and picked it up as he kept eye contact with the person in front of him. Once he finished the drink he smacked his lips together and placed the cup down, leaning back in his chair. 

"Go ahead ask anything, I can't lie now"

"Did you help Black murder all those muggles!"

"No, I wouldn't help her even if she begged me with her life"

"Where were you the night she was on her killing spree!?"

"At home with my family worried about my sisters whereabouts"

"I'm going to ask you again, do you know where she is?"

It was silent, Oliver looked away from the man and looked at the other two. He looked back down at his cup, seeing that it was empty. The man in front of him was growing impatient, Oliver stood up from his seat as he placed his hands inside his jacket pocket. 

"Yes, I know where she is...but I want to be the one to catch her, she deserves what comes to her" said Oliver, walking towards the man.

"If you catch Black, we'll let the Minister leave you off. If you catch your own sister, we'll believe you have nothing to do with her" The man stuck his hand out. 

"Fine by me" Oliver eyed his hand before walking past him and out the door, the two other Aurors following behind him. He fixed his jacket sleeve, taking out his wand as he walked into Gawain Robards office. 

"Didn't I tell you to knock Josh--Oh, Mr.Black" Gawain Robards stood up from his seat as he cleared his throat, "I don't think it such a--"

"I need all the Aurors you have" Oliver interrupted, "We're catching Black, today"

Gawain Robards gave Oliver a skeptical look unsure if he should believe him or not. "How do I know i'm not going to send the Aurors into a trap"

"Because i'm not letting what she did affect me" Oliver defended, "I also took Vetisetrum, so i'm not lying"

"Take whoever you want kid" Robards smiled as he walked towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder, "We're glad, your on the right side of this"

Oliver just nodded as he walked out of his office and where the Aurors were including Tonks and Kingsley. Both giving him a weird looks but he ignored it and stood in the middle of the room. 

"You're all coming with me, we're not letting Black escape. I have permission from Mr. Robards. I know where she could be" Oliver announced, everyone in the room whispering with one another, "Are you all here to talk with one another or to work, let's get going!"

Tonks rushed over to his side and grabbed his arm making him turn around to look at her, "What do you think you're doing, you're talking about your sister here Oliver!"

"Don't you think I know that" Oliver whispered as he looked around the room, "Just--Just trust me on this, please Nym it will all make sense later, I promise". 

Tonks let out a sigh as she just nodded, Oliver giving her a small smile before walking away from her. 

"I just hope (Y/N) is right about all this" Oliver mumbled as he grabbed his leather jacket, "Come on!"