CHAPTER 48-Expelled From Hogwarts

"HARRY! GEORGE! OLIVER! NO" Angelina yelled. Fred was still getting restrained by two chasers, Mason and Eliza all screaming for the boys to stop. (Y/N) was watching it go down as she started to take out her gloves. Madam Hooch came strolling their way and shot a spell sending them all flying off Draco. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Madam Hooch screamed. Oliver, George and Harry were starting to get up as Draco was moaning and whimpering curling up in the ground as he looked pretty beat up. "I have never seen such behavior--Head to your head on house--NOW!."

George and Harry marched back upstairs to the castle as Harvey helped Draco, the girls let go of Fred as he decided to head back to the castle with his brother not before throwing Draco a dirty glare. Angelina looked pretty upset as she walked back to the changing rooms, Katie following her. 

Madam Hooch ushered the Slytherin team back inside and was ushering Draco to the Hospital Wing and as well for (Y/N) but the both said they'll go in a bit. The Quidditch pitch empty except for The twins, Mason, Eliza, Liam, Draco and Harvey.

"You actually hit me." Draco said as he looked at Oliver in disbelief and then looked at (Y/N), "And you let him, you didn't even try to stop him."

"Why should I? In case you forgot that was my aunt you were talking about." (Y/N) snapped. 

"She was nothing but a mud--" Harvey didn't get to finish as she picked up his bat and twirled it around her hand and smacked him with it across the face. 

"I don't like that word or you." (Y/N) threw the bat on top of him, "That was also payback for what you did to my nose." (Y/N) walked back to Oliver, Mason, Eliza and Liam and as they were about to leave Draco spoke up again. 

"Father was right, you two are a disgrace to the family just like Sirius nothing but a waste of space he was, I don't even consider you two family anymore.....especially Mason." The Potter-Black twins and Mason turned around to look at him. 

"Good, because I stopped thinking about you being family the minute I walked out that Manor." Mason said glaring at him.

"Aunt Bella will be disappointed knowing her son is not a Slytherin but a stupid Hufflepuff." Draco sneered. 

"I'm done playing nice." Mason mumble as he went over to him and punched him in the face but Liam pulled him back whispering something in his ear.

"Let me make something very clear." (Y/N) walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar. "Between me and you dear cousin, The Black's will always be the last name the Ministry will always be afraid of, but the Malfoy's please. No one will ever be afraid that, so when you head back to that Manor of yours tell Lucius to watch his back because when The Black's threatened they actually do things themselves not send someone to do their dirty work."

(Y/N) pushed him back both of them glaring at one another, Harvey spitting out blood as he stood up behind of Draco. 

"You wait, wait until something happens to you three, your going to pay." Draco spat as he started to walk away with Harvey.

"COWARD! That's what you are! Can't do anything without daddy's approval." Oliver shouted after him. 

"Come on let's go, (Y/N) we need to take you to the hospital wing." Liam said as she just nodded and they started walking.

"Did we just disown Draco as a cousin." Mason spoke up.

"Technically he disowned up first but....yeah we did." (Y/N) shrugged.

"How do you feel about that?" Eliza asked them as she interlocked her fingers with Oliver's.

"It's whatever, I mean it's not like it hasn't happened before." Oliver shrugged.