CHAPTER 94-Welcome Back To Hogwarts and Time To Fight

The group was walking through the dark tunnel as Neville took the lead with his wand illuminating their path. Oliver and (Y/N) seeming to share a somewhat scared and hesitant look as they trailed behind him. 

"Don't remember this on the Marauder's map." Ron muttered, walking behind Harry and Hermione. 

"Yeah, could have been useful back then." Oliver commented as he looked around the tunnel. 

"That's because it never existed till, now." Neville replied, "The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. This is the only way in or out now." 

"That's terrible, Neville. Especially with Snape being headmaster now." (Y/N) spoke up but Neville stopped in his tracks causing everyone to do the same. 

"It's fine. Anyways it's really nice to see your back and out." Neville smiled at her, "Colin will be happy to see you as well with Dennis. They've missed you a lot."

(Y/N) smiled brightly, "Can't wait to see them. I miss those two." Neville continued walking as did the rest of them. "The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors." Neville informed them. 

"How's is it at Hogwarts now, with Snape as headmaster?" Mason asked curiously. Neville glanced at him sending him a small grin, "Hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you need to watch out for." 

"Carrows?" Harry questioned. 

Neville gave him a nod, "Yeah. Brother and sister. In charge of discipline. They like punishments, the Carrows." Motioning to his face. 

"They did that to you? Why?" Hermione asked with a sympathetic look. 

"Today's Dark Arts lessons had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse." Neville took a pause, a small frown playing on his lips, "On first-years. I refused. Hogwarts has changed." 

"And Snape is just letting it happen." Oliver grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest, "That's rubbish and insane!" 

"We can't do anything, at least it's not as bad." Neville said, turning around to look at them. "Only one Carrow has been in charge of it now, the other is barely in the room when the curse is named." 

"What do you mean?" (Y/N) asked. "Well Seamus told everyone, how he's seen Liam having a 'friendly chat' with the brother Carrow, every week." Neville said. 

The twins shared a look as a grin appeared on their face, "You see Liam around Hogwarts as well?" Mason questioned but Neville just shook his head, "Not really, Colin and Seamus only but I haven't." 

"So, Liam has been having his own problems with the Carrows." Ron chuckled slightly, "Doesn't seem like the Carrow brother will stand a chance." 

Neville smiled with a small nod before they continued walking, reaching the end of the passage. "Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?".  

"Wouldn't pass the chance, to have a little bit of fun." Oliver smirked as the rest of the group gave a small nod. Neville gently pushed the portrait open, the group not being able to see inside. 

On the other side it revealed a room where students were in seated or talking to one another. Beds and blankets scattered all over the place. Neville leaned forward into the room as the group was standing behind him. "Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you a surprise."  

"Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it." Seamus said. Ron and Mason pulling the twins forward so they could stand behind Harry.  

Neville gave them a small smirk and moved aside revealing Harry and the twins. All of them giving a small smile as they jumped down from the passageway. Everyone's eyes widen as bright smiles appeared on their faces.