CHAPTER 95-The Battle Of Hogwarts

Everyone now started to walk out the Great Hall finding a way to help and secure the castle. Many old Hogwarts students started to come back and fight for their home.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked Mason who was trailing behind Remus Lupin, Sirius Black and Kingsley Shacklebolt. 

Mason turned around to face Harry before looking back at Sirius, "I'll catch up in a bit." Sirius nodded as he walked over to Oliver and (Y/N) before following Lupin. Mason turned around to face Harry, walking towards him. 

"I think it's a bit obvious, what I was going to do...don't you think?" Mason teased with a smile but Harry wasn't. Mason's smile faded as he placed a hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong Harry?" 

"It's just...I was expecting, you'll come with me and the twins to the Ravenclaw common room so we can find the next Horcrux." Harry told him but Mason just sighed and turned to look at Sirius as he was hugging the twins. 

"Listen Harry." Mason spoke, turning back around to look at the raven-haired boy, "We need as much people to secure the castle, we need to buy you and the twins time. Go find that Horcrux and destroy it." 

Harry nodded before pulling Mason in a bone crushing hug. 

"Be careful for me, both of you." Sirius pulled away from the twins as he placed a hand on each of their shoulders. 

"We promise, only if you do the same." Oliver said, Sirius smiled as he pulled them into one more hug. 

"Uncle Pads, let's get going." Mason spoke from behind him. Sirius pulled away from the twins before walking away with Mason as he turned back around to look at his cousins, "You two idiots better take care!" 

"Save some luck for yourself!"(Y/N) called out as Oliver let out a mocking howl, making Mason smile before running off with Lupin and Sirius. 

"I'll be right back--Eliza!" Oliver called out following her as she was walking out with Mrs.Weasley. 

(Y/N) looked around to see Fred making his way towards her, "I think I deserve a good lucks kiss don't you think?" Fred smiled. 

"I think you meant me." (Y/N) replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down to her level and brushed lips before leaning in. 

Fred was quick to wrap his arms around her waist pulling her close, their lips moved in sync it was slow and passionate. (Y/N) ran her fingers through his red flaming hair and tugged on his bottom lip before pulling away, leaning their foreheads against one another with their eyes closed forgetting where they were for a second. Fred moving his thumb back in forth on her clothed waist, brushing their noses. 

"I love you Fred Weasley, so much. Be careful, for me, Love." (Y/N) whispered.

Fred leaned back in kissing her one more time, "I love you so much (Y/N), find the last Horcrux and we can defeat You-Know-Who. So then I would be able to spend the rest of my life with you."

(Y/N) opened her eyes smiling brightly as she nodded both of them giving on another one last hug. Fred still having a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach but not wanting to bring it up. 

"Fred, come on!" George called out as he was standing a few feet away with Lee Jordan, Percy and Arthur Weasley. 

(Y/N) pulled away as he started to make his way over to them but sending her a bright smile as he ran off with them. Harry and Oliver approached the girl as they all started to make their way to the Ravenclaw common room. 

"Harry! (Y/N)! Oliver!" Two people called out to them. 

All three turned around as they stopped at the top of the flight to see Ron and Hermione approaching them. "Listen, Hermione and I have been thinking." Ron began, "It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux."