CHAPTER 88-Not The Right Thing To Say and Explanations

Harry Potter was sitting against a tree, a blanket wrapped around his body, fiddling with a wand. He looked up from the wand as something caught his eye, a small blue orb it slowly formed into a patronus, a doe. He stood up, shrugging the blanket of himself. His mouth parted as he started to follow it. He followed until the doe, stopped across a frozen-lake.

"Lumos" Harry muttered, the tip of his wand lit up as he started to walk on the slippery surface.

He saw a small ball of light descending down, going through the lake as he walked over and slowly crouched down, cautiously wiping the layer of frost rice. A small smile appeared on his face when he saw the sword of Godric Gryffindor at the bottom of the lake.

He got up as he moved his wand around casting,"Diffindo"

Throwing his wand aside, he started to take his clothes off keeping the horcrux around his neck before making his way over to where the ice broke. He descended down, the freezing water as he let out a small gasp.

(Y/N) and Ron apparating in the middle of the forest as they caught their breaths, letting go of each others hand, they looked around their surroundings. She walked forward as she seemed to hear something and see a doe patronus before it disappeared.

"Ron, over here" Rushing over to the lake, to see someone trying to get out, "Ron!"

"I'm going--i'm going" Ron muttered as he made his way over to her.

(Y/N) threw her bag aside as she cautiously walked over the icy surface and to where an opening already was. Her eyes widened as she recognized it was Harry. 

"Bloody hell, i'm totally going to regret this" (Y/N) took her jacket off throwing it aside.

"What are you--"

"Ron, just help me when I get Harry to the surface, Yeah? great" (Y/N) quickly jumped in, a small gasp when she did.

She took ahold of Harry's torso as she swam to the surface, Harry feeling the person let him go before another pair of arms wrapped around him and pulled him out the lake. A gasp leaving his lips as (Y/N) got out, panting for air. Harry frantically searching for his glasses as Ron quickly  passing  (Y/N), her jacket.

"Hermione? Oliver?" Harry called out, as he adjusted his glasses to see a soaked (Y/N) her hands placed on her waist as she was catching her breath. Ron who looked at him with a small smile.

A scoff left her lips as Ron let out a small chuckle, "You've got to be joking, Hermione? but i'm still waiting for a thank you, (Y/N) and Ron?" she joked.

"It was the both of you?" Harry questioned, as (Y/N) shared a bored look with Ron before speaking, "No, it was a forest deer"

Harry started to put his clothes back on, looking between the two, "Did you two cast the doe as well?"

"No, thought it was you" Ron said confused but (Y/N) shook her head.

"His patronus is stag" she informed him, Harry nodding in agreement as Ron realized something.

"Right. Yeah. Antlers" the redhead mimicking the antlers with his fingers as (Y/N) chuckled. She making her way towards her bag.

"What were you doing, down there taking a swim or something?" (Y/N) looking for a certain item inside.

"No I thought I saw--The sword?" Harry walked over to his cousin as she took out the sword from her bag as she passed it to him, "How do you have the sword"

"Long story really, figured how to destroy a horcrux about a few months ago, so I went to go look for the sord....guess I got lucky" (Y/N) replied, swinging her bag over her shoulder as she zipped up her jacket.