CHAPTER 28-DANCE CLASS AND DRESS SHOPPING

It was now December and needless to say [Y/N] was not letting the topic go of Barty Crouch Jr. She even showed Oliver the picture and told him everything Madam Rosmerta told her. [Y/N] was debating in owling Sirius about it but decided against it thinking it will cause him to much trouble. [Y/N] and Oliver finally told the twins and Lee everything that's been happening to them and everything Peter Pettigrew told them last year, the twins and Lee seeming excited of what they could do.

After a few months. [Y/N] got Liam to stop accusing stupid ideas of her and Fred and she got to see less of Melissa which made life easier.

[Y/N] and Oliver have been helping Harry with his egg to figure out the clue for the next task but him always telling them not to worry about it and they have enough time. [Y/N] kept her word and when Colin made enough copies she send the picture of Rita Skeeter as it actually made it to the front page making everyone have a laugh except Rita Skeeter, but she decided to stay out of [Y/N]'s way.

Currently [Y/N] was in the Common room finishing her Astronomy homework.

"Okay, so the stars are Cygnus and Scorpius. Done!" [Y/N] mumbled as she finished her chart and started to put her ink and quill away until she decided to add something more, "My favorite one is Regulus."

As she finished writing the portrait hole opened and Oliver came in and took a seat next to his sister looking over her shoulder to see what she was doing.

"I like Regulus too." Oliver smiled.

"Makes two of us then. So what are you doing here?" [Y/N] asked as she was putting her things away.

"What? I can't come see my lovely sister." Oliver said offended.

"Of course you can, but I feel like you want to talk about something. What is it?" [Y/N] asked, Oliver sighed before laying his head on his sister lap.

"I- I might break up with Hermione." Oliver mumbled, [Y/N] hummed as she ran her fingers through his hair, "I mean it was really great at first and she's amazing but now I don't feel like I did before and she also seems a little bit off. I mean we haven't gotten into arguments but It doesn't feel right anymore." 

"Have you talked to her about it?" [Y/N] asked.

"No, I just- I don't know how to just bring it up, you know? And I still want to be friends with her for Harry sake but I don't know how." Oliver said.

"I'm sure Hermione will understand she really great." [Y/N] said with a small smile.

"Yeah she is. Now let's get to class." Oliver smiled as he sat back up, "Thank you for listing like always." 

"Of course I'll always be here little brother." [Y/N] grins as Oliver rolled his eyes and kissed his sister cheek.

[Y/N] scrunched her nose with a small smile as she stood up and picked up her bag walking out the common room with Oliver by her side. They went to all their classes and [Y/N] felt like the day was going extremely slow. She was finally in her last class of the day, Transfiguration with the Slytherins. [Y/N] was sitting next to Oliver even if it was against McGonagall's wishes but she knew if she or Oliver sat with one of the twins it won't end well either.

"Ms. Black, I suggest to not poke that rat." McGonagall spoke. Everyone looks at her and she pursed her lips, quick to set her wand and gave a small nod, "Thank you."

"Poor rat." Oliver mumbled making [Y/N] roll her eyes.

"It lived." [Y/N] mumble back.

They spend most of the time in class poking the rat while McGonagall wasn't looking. Class was soon over and before [Y/N] could walk out with Oliver and wait for the twins outside, McGonagall spoke up, "Gryffindors stay I have to announcement to make."