CHAPTER 19-THE END OF FIFTH YEAR

[Y/N]'s eyes fluttered open but closed it again at the bright light, she finally opened her eyes and when she turned around she saw Ron with a cast on his leg. [Y/N] groaned as she got up gaining Hermione's attention who ran towards her and helped her sit up.

"Be careful, [Y/N]- here hold on." Hermione grabbed [Y/N]'s hand and helped her stand up, "Here, Madam Pomfrey said to give you this when you wake up." Hermione handed [Y/N] chocolate.

"Thanks mione, where's Harry and Oliver, Uncle Lupin?" [Y/N] asked frantically taking a bite of her chocolate.

"I don't know where Lupin is, but Oliver and Harry are still resting- right there- and about Sirius, they captured him, any minute they're going to perform the kiss." Hermione responded.

"WHAT! B- but Oliver hit Pettigrew with a spell- D- did Peter die?" [Y/N] asked. 

"No, Snape he healed him and well, Peter ran away. When Snape told us to go back to the castle no one noticed him turning back to his animagus form, now he's gone- I'm so sorry [Y/N]." Hermione said.

[Y/N] just shook her head and brought Hermione into a hug, Harry woke up and walked up to Ron. Oliver started to grunt in pain and [Y/N] let Hermione go and walked towards Oliver, while Hermione went to tell Harry what was going on.

"How are you feeling Oli?" [Y/N] asked, running her fingers through his hair.

"I- I'm fine, just tired- Where's dad?" Oliver asked, looking at his sister.

"They caught him, Hermione said that they were going to perform the kiss." [Y/N] sniffled.

"No! [Y/N] we got to stop them- Ow- You gotta stop them." Oliver tried getting up but he couldn't and remained laying down.

"Headmaster! You've got to stop them! They've got the wrong man!" Hermione shouted once Dumbledore walked in.

"It's true sir, Sirius is innocent!" Harry reasoned.

"It's Scabbers who did it!" Ron began.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore questioned. 

"He's my rat sir. He's not really a rat, uh, well, he was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat, But then they gave him an owl, then I got-" Ron rambled, making the twins roll their eyes with a small smile.

"The point is, we know the truth, please believe us." Hermione pleaded.

"Please Headmaster, he's already suffered enough being locked up something he didn't do-" [Y/N] began.

"We can talk to the Ministry and tell them that Peter Pettigrew is alive, we saw him." Oliver finished.

"I do Miss Granger, Miss Black and Mr. Black, but I'm sorry to say the word of three 13-year-old wizards and the kids of Sirius Black will convince a few others." Dumbledore began, he walked towards Ron and  began to hit his bandage leg with every word he spoke next, "A child's voice however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen." He continued, "Mysterious thing time, powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower, you know the laws Miss Granger, you must not be seen, and you would do well I feel to return before this last chime. If not the consequences are too ghastly to discuss, if you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be spared."

Dumbledore started to walk back to the door, [Y/N], Oliver, Ron and Harry all had confused looks expect Hermione who seemed to understand he was about to close the doors when he started to speak again, "Oh, by the way when in doubt I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin, Good Luck," And with that he left leaving mostly everyone in the room defounded.